WME's biggest mistake has been canning Goldie

Im sick of this "i miss goldie" BULL

You ALL shat on him when he was working. He was a running gag and everyone wanted his ass replaced. Absolutely at no time did anyone ever make it clear that they wanted goldberg to stay.quite the opposite.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.corporate reads forums and social media and goldberg has years of fan criticism under his belt. All of a sudden hes gone now and you want him back. What the fuck is this a high school breakup?
Be careful what you wish for because we got it

You ALL shat on him when he was working. He was a running gag and everyone wanted his ass replaced. Absolutely at no time did anyone ever make it clear that they wanted goldberg to stay.quite the opposite.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.corporate reads forums and social media and goldberg has years of fan criticism under his belt. All of a sudden hes gone now and you want him back. What the fuck is this a high school breakup?
I said I loved him when he was still around

Goldberg was shitty. He liked the broadcasting part of his job, but you could tell he wasn't ever an mma fan. He really had no interest in it.

IF Anik is the replacement for Goldberg, then yes its a huge mistake and a backwards step

You're just plain wrong. Plenty of people said they liked him or would miss him if he was gone back then.

I don't really care much about having commentators but I at the same time I don't want to see anyone lose their jobs.

New guy is wooden as hell. Goldie at least sounded like a human.

There is already a thread like this. You could say they are virtually identical.

Back