WME's biggest mistake has been canning Goldie

And wasting 4 billion on a niche sport
niche sport? hilarious. mma is a global sport, and its still expanding

you know what's a niche sport? American Football. Hell the name says it- its basically for Americans. The rest of the world have their own version of Football, and there's also a man's version of the game americans play- I believe its called Rugby.

100million viewers? Compared to the 1billion viewers real football gets, it is indeed a niche sport... still makes a wealth of money each year though. stop your blood clot crying...

If that's their biggest mistake, then this will be the biggest sport in the world.

you know what's a niche sport? American Football. Hell the name says it- its basically for Americans. The rest of the world have their own version of Football, and there's also a man's version of the game americans play- I believe its called Rugby.

100million viewers? Compared to the 1billion viewers real football gets, it is indeed a niche sport... still makes a wealth of money each year though. stop your blood clot crying...
LOL
BOI
I WRECKED YOU A WEEK AGO AND YOU NEVER RETURNED TO THREAD AGAIN
DON'T MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN
I've warned you
You think the dirty Fertitta family would sell up if this sport was still growing
?

Goldie was completely brain-afk and utterly embarassing to listen to. The only good thing he brought was hilarious quotes and highlights of his stupidity. With that said, he seems like a nice guy.

WME's biggest mistake so far is to not address the "Watered down cards" we've been seeing lately.

100 million relatively wealthy Americans > 1 billion third world soccer fans.

Get rekt!

LOL
BOI
I WRECKED YOU A WEEK AGO AND YOU NEVER RETURNED TO THREAD AGAIN
DON'T MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN
I've warned you
You think the dirty Fertitta family would sell up if this sport was still growing
?
If you're holding a grudge because I ignored you, then take it up with yourself and your child-like posts; down to the attention-seeking colors.

100 million relatively wealthy Americans > 1 billion third world soccer fans.

Get rekt!
You guys are just 200 years old, and you've already dug yourselves into $20 Trillion in debt to go with your 10 major wars. YOU are the 3rd world.

Anyways, getting out of context aren't we? my apologies. peace.

if it had to be anyone, tawd grishham was not number one bullshit he is good choice

Goldberg was awful. The only reason you like him now is nostalgia, just like how you guys like that awful numetal theme. Todd Harris is wayyyy better.

Nope. I totally forgot he was gone till you brought it up.

Mike Goldberg made he was a HUGE asset to the UFC and I am starting to realize how sorley he will be missed. For all the mistakes he made while commentating he made 100x more memorable call. Mike, you will be missed. The replacement guys at 208 proved that even more. I like Cormier but you just can't live up to the legend of Goldie.

Mike Goldberg was a true legend and WME made a huge mistake by firing him. I miss you, Goldie.

IT'S ALL OVER

Way to trip over your dick in the first sentence, If you are gonna pay money for a troll account at least be decent at it. Fucking fail.

Goldie was completely brain-afk and utterly embarassing to listen to. The only good thing he brought was hilarious quotes and highlights of his stupidity. With that said, he seems like a nice guy.

WME's biggest mistake so far is to not address the "Watered down cards" we've been seeing lately.
"Utterly embarrassing to listen to".

Ass

yeah i would have ditched dana before i fired goldie.

<TrumpWrong1>

Goldy stinks and he never improved

He never even did PBP, instead he

chose to gargle irrelevant stats during

critical moments in every fight.

Plus, "It's all over" is one of the

stupidest catch phrases in sports.

Almost as bad as "it's time!"

Broadcast is much better without him.
So you're saying you weren't impressed with his performance?

He was the voice of the UFC. Getting rid of him never made any sense to me. And the people they have replacing him so far suck.

Back