WME Paid $4Billion For 3 fighters, Jones's Net Value Loss for the UFC is $1.33Billion Dollars

He is clueless
He thinks WME took out a 4b loan? lol
They don't even own 50% of UFC
Many partners do.

Bottom line is UFC & WME both went up in evaluations since July 2016
He's a moron. Talks about shit he knows nothing about then posts a gif when ppl call him out on his bullshit

Didn't they pay $5billion total, as of last week?

It's idiotic logic, the UFC is bigger than it's stars.
People will still watch whoever the UFC put out.

lol what?

So Conor gets the same PPV buy as Demetrious.

No, he doesn't. So therefore people will not still watch whoever the UFC puts out.

The broadcast rights WME has bashed out all over the world since they took over, plus what was in place right before they took over, plus the new US deal they will bash out either with Fox or someone else in 2018 when their current deal expires, will generate close to a billion a year in revenue between them. That is before they put on a single fucking PPV.

I think WME knows what they are doing and are going to come out of this just fine.

lol what?

So Conor gets the same PPV buy as Demetrious.

No, he doesn't. So therefore people will not still watch whoever the UFC puts out.

And where did I claim that? You really think WME base their price on the highest PPVs the UFC have ever done and not on the average ones?

The biggest PPV ever and 2nd biggest live gate for a fight appears to be between a retired boxer and a novice boxer, people will buy any old shit, it's got nothing to do with talent.

If talent meant anything at all the GGG vs Canelo on Saturday would do 10x the number Conor vs Mayweather did.

WME paid 4 billion for for Conor, Rhonda and Jones.

hows that workign out for them anyway?
Are you OK?
That's what you think is going on?
There will be 1000 Jon's and Conor and Ronda. ..you think.they bought the company to recoup the money right away?
The sport of MMA is still in an infant state. ...
You flash in the pan fans Crack me up

And where did I claim that? You really think WME base their price on the highest PPVs the UFC have ever done and not on the average ones?

The biggest PPV ever and 2nd biggest live gate for a fight appears to be between a retired boxer and a novice boxer, people will buy any old shit, it's got nothing to do with talent.

If talent meant anything at all the GGG vs Canelo on Saturday would do 10x the number Conor vs Mayweather did.

To say talent means nothing is silly. It's a factor, just not the only one.

"And where did I claim that?"
You wrote "People will still watch whoever the UFC put out."

I guess you're right, some people will, but the majority of people won't just watch anyone.

Are you OK?
That's what you think is going on?
There will be 1000 Jon's and Conor and Ronda. ..you think.they bought the company to recoup the money right away?
The sport of MMA is still in an infant state. ...
You flash in the pan fans Crack me up
lol, dummy

Also this is nonsense:

"The biggest PPV ever and 2nd biggest live gate for a fight appears to be between a retired boxer and a novice boxer, people will buy any old shit, it's got nothing to do with talent."

That fight was not just a fight between a retired boxer and a novice boxer. Clearly it was more than that. Or are you claiming that any fight in the world that's a retired boxer vs a novice boxer will sell the same amount? People will not buy any old shit. There's very few fights that will sell that many ppv's.

Didn't they pay $5billion total, as of last week?

I think you are confusing a lot of info
WME & investors bought UFC at a price of $3.95b

WME recently had investors re-invest $2.2b into WME & part of that was allocated to buying out some minority owners, so WME can have 51% by the time the new TV deal gets announced.
The company is now evaluated at $5b, so that is the price they bought out a few minority partners at.

Both WME & UFC have gone up in value since the sale.
UFC 20% & WME almost 15%

Last edited:
UFC is not a sport, its wannabe sport
Call it whatever you want.
Its considered a sport, prize fighting, and investors dont invest billions in a couple athletes with a short shelf life

Call it whatever you want.
Its considered a sport, prize fighting, and investors dont invest billions in a couple athletes with a short shelf life
lol like you have ever invested in anything and have a clue

To say talent means nothing is silly. It's a factor, just not the only one.

"And where did I claim that?"
You wrote "People will still watch whoever the UFC put out."

I guess you're right, some people will, but the majority of people won't just watch anyone.

The biggest PPV draws aren't the most talented fighters so you pretending it matters is silly. People buy freak shows and hyped fighters. Brock, Ronda, Conor.... it because the UFC fan base still has a lot in common with WWE.

The majority of people don't watch anyway.
7.5 billion people in the world so 6 million ppvs isn't even getting close to 1% let alone a majority, great point though.

Back