WME must realize they are better off with Khabib winning

Just over a month and nearly 1800 posts.

There's literally nothing positive you can possibly get out of obsessively hating someone you've never even met.

Fucking hell, bellend. Leave your room every once in a while.

Conor has a history of piggybacking off the UFC's name to build his own superstar only to abandon them like he did after vacating two seperate belts and leaving to another sport for two years of his prime

On the other hand, when Nate beat that ass Conor was hungry to fight again within months trying to redeem his fractured image for an even bigger rematch under the UFC banner.

Your emotions have clouded your judgement and perception of simple and straight facts. ALL parties cleaned made bank on that fight.

Your emotions have clouded your judgement and perception of simple and straight facts. ALL parties cleaned made bank on that fight.
The UFC themselves had among their worst year years ever during the time frame Conor left. They would have been much, much better off having Conor fight several times in their own promotion than taking a mere cut of his Mayweather fight.

Just over a month and nearly 1800 posts.

There's literally nothing positive you can possibly get out of obsessively hating someone you've never even met.

Fucking hell, bellend. Leave your room every once in a while.
I actually make all of my posts while working. Be thankful for my flexible desk job and entertaining threads instead of trying to play the neckbeard cool guy card when this thread alone is better than any of your bum contributions here.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
You don't work, lol.

You're a sponge. A hateful bitter bum leech.
I'm like such a busy and cool neckbeard sherdog poster guiz <36> Replies to me in minutes hanging off my every words

If he beats Conor, he'll get the rub just like Nate Diaz did. He'll be in Jon Jones / GSP territory. 650 - 800 ppv buys on his own name.

No chance.. His style is boring, he has no charisma, his english is lousy, can't hype up fights.. not good looking. In the states he will never get over..

WME makes more money with Conor as champion.

Also Khabib's had 6 fights in the last 5 years. Imagine the inactivity when he gets marginally famous.

WME makes more money with Conor as champion.

Also Khabib's had 6 fights in the last 5 years. Imagine the inactivity when he gets marginally famous.
Conor doesn't defend titles, never has, so how does this make any sense?

Neither guy is reliable but one's a huge draw and you think they want the other guy to win? Lol

Conor doesn't defend titles, never has, so how does this make any sense?

because when conor isn't fighting he stays relevant and marketable, which in turn puts eyes on the sport and money in WME's account (which is better for WME). khabib isn't the type of draw or media personality that can stay relevant with a hiatus

because when conor isn't fighting he stays relevant and marketable, which in turn puts eyes on the sport and money in WME's account (which is better for WME). khabib isn't the type of draw or media personality that can stay relevant with a hiatus
So you're saying there is more eyes on the UFC when Conor isn't fightng?{<huh}

amazing how conor soyboys are so infatuated with mysterio
bu bu Mysterio, please stop posting so much and saying bad things about Conor<45>

That's how I read all of their posts. Literally begging me to stop truth mauling their phony ass hero.

This is not about Khabib.

This about keeping Conor hungry to fight more in the UFC.

He beats Khabib gauranteed he will use it build his brand in his own endeavors, like whisky, his own fight co-promotion, boxing.... whatever pays him the best.

The UFC pressured him to fight Khabib because they need a humble Conor coming off a loss and hungry for redemption.

Conor does whatever the fuck he wants to do. Conor tells the UFC he wants Diaz 3 and it is done. Shit Nate has been sitting by the phone for 2 years waiting. Conor gives no fucks about the UFC wanting anything.

Conor does whatever the fuck he wants to do. Conor tells the UFC he wants Diaz 3 and it is done. Shit Nate has been sitting by the phone for 2 years waiting. Conor gives no fucks about the UFC wanting anything.
And did you see how long Nate is waiting for the third fight... when compared to the second fight after Conor got his ass beat in the first?
<LikeReally5>
Game. Set. Match.

And did you see how long Nate is waiting for the third fight... when compared to the second fight after Conor got his ass beat in the first?
<LikeReally5>
Game. Set. Match.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Conor McGregor calls all of the shots do you not understand this. He gets whatever the hell he wants. Hell he demanded Floyd and even though Dana said like 100 times it was not going to happen he got it. I don’t think you understand who you are talking about and the power he has. He gets whatever he wants.

My dad barely watches MMA, but he knows when "that Irish Guy" is fighting. He also knows when "that German looking guy" Brock Lesnar is fighting. My dad also yells out: "Midget Fight" when manlets are fighting.

Back