WME must realize they are better off with Khabib winning

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has a history of piggybacking off the UFC's name to build his own superstar only to abandon them like he did after vacating two seperate belts and leaving to another sport for two years of his prime

On the other hand, when Nate beat that ass Conor was hungry to fight again within months trying to redeem his fractured image for an even bigger rematch under the UFC banner.

khabib-dana.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the guy who barely fights and won a paper belt off Al Iafrate.

Either one is a flight risk for different reasons but let’s not pretend Habib is Mr Reliability.

Dang brah, you are ALL in on the hate, I'll give you that much.

Yeah UFC will be anxious to get back to those hefty 200K buy rates on PPV..

Yeah the guy who barely fights and won a paper belt off Al Iafrate.
This is not about Khabib.

This about keeping Conor hungry to fight more in the UFC.

He beats Khabib gauranteed he will use it build his brand in his own endeavors, like whisky, his own fight co-promotion, boxing.... whatever pays him the best.

The UFC pressured him to fight Khabib because they need a humble Conor coming off a loss and hungry for redemption.

Yeah UFC will be anxious to get back to those hefty 200K buy rates on PPV..
If he beats Conor, he'll get the rub just like Nate Diaz did. He'll be in Jon Jones / GSP territory. 650 - 800 ppv buys on his own name.

If Khabib gets marketed properly to the mainstream as the conor killer then I think absolutely. But it can’t be another nobody nunes obliterating rousey scenario

If Khabib gets marketed properly to the mainstream as the conor killer then I think absolutely. But it can’t be another nobody nunes obliterating rousey scenario
Khabib already has 5 million IG followers. This is not a Nunes situation. If he wins, he's a star.

Ive not considered ever putting someone in my ignore list, but Im strongly considering TS. What an obnoxious little child.

Khabib already has 5 million IG followers. This is not a Nunes situation. If he wins, he's a star.

Omg that’s a lot of IG followers.

How many likes dough.

Hard to make a determination without the likes.

Ive not considered ever putting someone in my ignore list, but Im strongly considering TS. What an obnoxious little child.
Just do it please and keep it to yourself.

No need to stink up my thread with estrogen.

Back