WME is about to blow your mind.

Which has worked out great
I would love to "blow" money on something that went up over 25% in value in a year & will go up about 50% next year.
Never-mind record profits

PS ... to be factual they did not even pay 50% of that themselves. As of end of 2017, they did own even own 50%
WTF? You think you can just make up numbers?

The value of a company is primarily based on earnings. The UFC's value today has no relation to what it was sold for.

Come to Europe and see how we manage without a Ppv model

I find the ppv model a joke

I’ve never paid ufc a dollar for their fights out of principle

That is not true at all

Do you not understand the difference between publicly- and privately-owned companies?

The UFC does not have to make any financial information public. When tbey choose to do so it's generally only the things that reflect positively on them.

Brock is gonna get his ass kicked, Jones is a roid head that should be suspended, Diaz is jealous of Conor and doesn't want to fight anymore, and who gives a shit about Ronda.

WME is trash.
sexy.0.gif

Two pumps get you a baby, three pumps get you a fine!

Wow. UFC shills working overtime.

Not a shill.. just excited about that feeling in the air. It feels like UFC is special again. My friends are even talking about it. It’s been awhile since anyone cared but you guys.

DVuw0SZVoAAnmwB

No homo

Not a shill.. just excited about that feeling in the air. It feels like UFC is special again. My friends are even talking about it. It’s been awhile since anyone cared but you guys.

DVuw0SZVoAAnmwB

No homo
"friends"

tenor.gif

Brock is gonna get his ass kicked, Jones is a roid head that should be suspended, Diaz is jealous of Conor and doesn't want to fight anymore, and who gives a shit about Ronda.

WME is trash.
agreed.

WME is trash.

You will watch every second of it AND like it

Do you not understand the difference between publicly- and privately-owned companies?

The UFC does not have to make any financial information public. When tbey choose to do so it's generally only the things that reflect positively on them.

Again you are completely wrong
They file every year to creditors & those numbers are well-known

You are not versed in this at all

you aren't looking at the glass as half full. you are looking at it as full full.

you are going to be disappointed.

Again you are completely wrong
They file every year to creditors & those numbers are well-known

You are not versed in this at all

You know full well that the standards of financial disclosure for a company like the UFC are opaque as shit compared to a publicly-traded company with enforced transparency in corporate governance.

You think you can talk down to me because you speculate on these things with Dave Meltzer? Nice try asshole.

Garthje alone can sell a card. The guy never has a boring fight

Ah yes with the likes of Logan Paul vs CM Punk

Shit gets real when Rogan starts hyping Paul's "legit" wrestling creds and ground game.

Back