WME is about to blow your mind.

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anyone else understand the PPV buys, increased interest in UFC 227 and overall buzz about MMA had nothing to do with DC, TJ, DJ or Cody?

People were surprised with the 227 results and wondered how TJ and DJ could be a draw.

UPDATE:UFC Fight Night 135 drew 596,000 viewers on FS1 Saturday night according to Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily. The prelims on FS2 drew 273,000 viewers. You think this is from Vic and Justin???

Before 227 WME was planning an all out blitz of
UFC fire power.

The players are back and UFC is about to explode. First Brock bursts into the Cage. Then Diaz appears. All of the sudden Connor is fighting. And now Jon Jones might be back.

Even Ronda is playing her part. (Seen a lot of her kicking ass lately) You think these are all coincidences?

WME IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-59-21.jpg

jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg

images

Nate-Diaz-1.png

are-you-not-entertained-quote-1.jpg

*UPDATE*

Last edited:
Brock is gonna get his ass kicked, Jones is a roid head that should be suspended, Diaz is jealous of Conor and doesn't want to fight anymore, and who gives a shit about Ronda.

WME is trash.

Plus Amanda nunes

Don't forget her

Cody & TJ embedded's numbers blew away DC/Stipe.
that had nothing to do with future fights.
People were interested in the feud.
Never underestimate a bitter rivalry

Well, they've proven to be great at blowing money, so we'll see.

The best way to be a part of this is to take your parents' bank and/or credit card and order the next pay per view.

While you're at it, make sure you're already subscribed to Fight Pass. If not do so now. Or eat Tide Pods.

Isn’t WME awesome

They said they want to do a show in Russia

They will do a show anywhere anytime

I tried to get them to drop the WME name and call themselves the unicorns

Cody & TJ embedded's numbers blew away DC/Stipe.
that had nothing to do with future fights.
People were interested in the feud.
Never underestimate a bitter rivalry

They just need to let the rivalries build naturally instead of doing it the WWE way...

4 billion payout to the Fertitas

Which has worked out great
I would love to "blow" money on something that went up over 25% in value in a year & will go up about 50% next year.
Never-mind record profits

PS ... to be factual they did not even pay 50% of that themselves. As of end of 2017, they did own even own 50%

In what way?

Miss Universe, overpaying for Zuffa/UFC, was hemorrhaging money before a 30% share was purchased a couple years back. There are people at the top that make some "iffy" business decisions.

The best way to be a part of this is to take your parents' bank and/or credit card and order the next pay per view.

While you're at it, make sure you're already subscribed to Fight Pass. If not do so now. Or eat Tide Pods.
You've eaten Tide pods?

Miss Universe, overpaying for Zuffa/UFC, was hemorrhaging money before a 30% share was purchased a couple years back. There are people at the top that make some "iffy" business decision.

WME has gone up in value & made record profits
UFC has gone up in value & made record profits
IDC about Miss Universe, but you might be right

But they have made more money with less than Lorenzo did & that is factual.
So since 5 companies bid in the same range for UFc & they have gone up in value since then ... that cannot be looked at "over paying"

You've eaten Tide pods?
No. Because medically, I'm still alive.
If I were unable to find a way subscribe to Fight Pass and order the next UFC card, I would then do the honorable thing and Tide Pod myself out of the fandom and world.

Back