WME/IMG fighters retreat Las Vegas

Yin Yang

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I guess if you are wanting to meet UFC fighters the place to be is Las Vegas this weekend.

WME/IMG are hosting all travel expenses paid retreat in Las Vegas to all UFC fighters on their roster. Following some of the fighters on social media I can see alot have attended and posted pictures.

What do you think of what WME/IMG are doing by offering this all paid expenses retreat to mend and build better relationships with the fighters since taking over?

Ari "Ja Rule" Emmanuel -

"Your invoice will be in the mail."

I'm sure the fighters are being screwed somehow and I should be posting why the UFC/WME sucks.

Yea but they making them work the cafeteria In between sessions explaining why reebok is great for them

Would love for somebody to start some shit there this weekend. All it would take is one dude and soon 500 professional killers would be annihilating each other - no rules either. Just hope somebody could film it. I wanna see Robbie Lawler with a crowbar and 40 Brazilians ganging up to give Sage Northcutt a career-ending nuclear power wedgie.

I'm sure the fighters are being screwed somehow and I should be posting why the UFC/WME sucks.

The fighters show up to this retreat. Walking around the spa, the grounds, and everywhere and see refrigerators all over the place with complimentary alcohol and cameras in the trees and potted plants. It's a reality TV show none of them are getting paid for encouraging Jerry Springer antics.

Reporters paid a fee to get in to have access to all the fighters and run around asking repetitious questions.

Everything they are using having sponsor logos that aren't giving them a dime with cameramen catching them using the products. Somewhere or something they signed allowing for this exploitation and many get in deep with their real sponsors for unknowingly representing the competition.

Yeap, time share vacation like. WME style

The fighters show up to this retreat. Walking around the spa, the grounds, and everywhere and see refrigerators all over the place with complimentary alcohol and cameras in the trees and potted plants. It's a reality TV show none of them are getting paid for encouraging Jerry Springer antics.

Reporters paid a fee to get in to have access to all the fighters and run around asking repetitious questions.

Everything they are using having sponsor logos that aren't giving them a dime with cameramen catching them using the products. Somewhere or something they signed allowing for this exploitation and many get in deep with their real sponsors for unknowingly representing the competition.

Nice fan fiction

Does it have to be in Las Vegas? Why not a nice place to have the retreat?

Does it have to be in Las Vegas? Why not a nice place to have the retreat?

That is where UFC headquarters are & the new gym/facilities they are showing the fighters.
Makes no sense to do it elsewhere if that is the purpose of the weekend lol

That is where UFC headquarters are & the new gym/facilities they are showing the fighters.
Makes no sense to do it elsewhere if that is the purpose of the weekend lol

Why would a fighter care about the new facilities if they don't live/train in the area?

If you want a retreat, make it a real retreat. Send them to Lake Tahoe.

Sending them to headquarters is a business trip, not a retreat.

Why would a fighter care about the new facilities if they don't live/train in the area?

If you want a retreat, make it a real retreat. Send them to Lake Tahoe.

Sending them to headquarters is a business trip, not a retreat.

The new office/facilities are for more than just that.
Such a silly thing to go on about

UFC is opening up new venues & the new owners are going to be there & they invited fighters to see everything & officially discuss things WME are doing
It makes perfect sense to do it where the company is located & has new facilities to show

<mma4>

What's interesting about this retreat is spotting who is too big or too bolshie to attend. One on the roster who doesn't seem too bothered is Germaine De Randamie who according to her Instagram is currently holidaying in Mallorca.

Excited to hear fight and deal announcements next week

More than one upper level guy has talked about using this as a chance to state their worth/shop for their next fight while rubbing heads with Dana and the bosses. Also this will be the first time a lot of the fighters are introduced to Ari and company.

Good moves by WME second part of this year I think.

Wow UFC fighters in Vegas, has that ever happened before?

I guess if you are wanting to meet UFC fighters the place to be is Las Vegas this weekend.

WME/IMG are hosting all travel expenses paid retreat in Las Vegas to all UFC fighters on their roster. Following some of the fighters on social media I can see alot have attended and posted pictures.

What do you think of what WME/IMG are doing by offering this all paid expenses retreat to mend and build better relationships with the fighters since taking over?

Zuffa started doing an annual fighters summit well before WME took over. A big part of it was to educate fighters about company policy as well as opportunities and things to avoid. I've heard that WME is enhancing it by bringing out a bunch of celebrities that are also fans. Hopefully this will help the fighters to understand how to work with the system to raise their profile so that the tied raises all boats.

Back