WLF: Lower level fighter from Romania destroys Chinese gold medalist at Asian Games of Wushu

Adrian Maxim even beat 3 Chinese, previously there were the quarterfinals and semifinals. In Romania he fights in lower promotions, rarely in Superkombat on the undercard.

Last edited:
What should be discussed?
China isn"t the Netherlands over night, wake up! Remember about the illegal bets in China. Not that I don"t praise China for development but I can" trust it. Maybe in 30 years will be like Japan. Not that Japan is also hugely uncorrupt.

China isn"t the Netherlands over night, wake up! Remember about the illegal bets in China. Not that I don"t praise China for development but I can" trust it. Maybe in 30 years will be like Japan. Not that Japan is also hugely uncorrupt.
You have like 10 other threads about that already

Who said China was the Netherlands?

And how is it possible that a Romanian had wins over some Chinese in China given the corruption?

As tiring as it is to hear the over the top Romania praise I gotta give Maxim his dues, he has done very well. 63kg seems to be the wild west.

What happened to the Chinese guy? I'm guessing cracked rib from the knee in the corner?

They thought their new Fang Bian is better because of our Maxim had no results in Superkombat and is mainly a fighter in lower promotions.

AND FANG BIAN NEVER WON THE CHINESE SANDA CHAMPIONSHIPS. Only silver medals. This Zhao Fuxiang did it even on the continent.
Them nor anyone else is calling him their new Fang Bian. Wu Lin Feng basically lost their whole roster of fighters recently and are scrambling to find any talent at the moment. Saw the Chinese media call their last event C-level. This wasn't that much better apart from having Bian on I guess so B-level? Well done beating random Chinese guys though.

And again I don't know who you arguing against about Bian's sanda achievements?

heh

Coincidentally enough looks like Qiu Jianliang just beat this Romanian dude previously. Thought any random euro was supposed to beat him :/

Is Glory of Heroes separate to WLF?

Last edited:

I don't think China is necessarily 'corrupt'. WLF is the biggest culprit when it comes to favouring local fighters but let's not act like that doesn't happen in europe as well. I've seen plenty of terrible hometown decisions in France and Holland.

Who said China was the Netherlands?

And how is it possible that a Romanian had wins over some Chinese in China given the corruption?
Because the Chinese understimated him having no results.

heh

Coincidentally enough looks like Qiu Jianliang just beat this Romanian dude previously. Thought any random euro was supposed to beat him :/
Bro, he is lower level in Romania and Qiu Jianliang couldn"t knock him out.That"s sad.

Bro, he is lower level in Romania and Qiu Jianliang couldn"t knock him out.That"s sad.
What's more sad are these lunatic rambling threads you're making. He won a tournament with nobody in it. Good for him, doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wushu_at_the_2014_Asian_Games_–_Men's_sanda_56_kg

They thought their new Fang Bian is better because of our Maxim had no results in Superkombat and is mainly a fighter in lower promotions.

AND FANG BIAN NEVER WON THE CHINESE SANDA CHAMPIONSHIPS. Only silver medals. This Zhao Fuxiang did it even on the continent.

First, the Asian Games have less talent pool than the Chinese national championships, and far less than the All China Games. Even the world Sanda cup has less talent and China often don't even sent their best. For example, Zhang Kaiyin won the world Sanda cup in 2014. He lost a lopsided decision against Zhang Kun in the national games that year, and lost two times in different years before that. Neither Zhang Kaiyin or Zhang Kun went to the Asian games. Fang Bian got five consecutive silver medals in the national championships. Zhao only won one gold medal in 2014 and never again. I think 5 silver is more impressive than a single gold, which might well be the result of good luck. Fang Bian even won first place in the preliminary games of the All China Games in 2009, which is the deepest talent in Sanda in the world.

Last edited:
Back