Wladmir Klitschko Really Scared of Shannon the Cannon Briggs

ive said that too, he never seemed all that culturally "black" in his early days. Usually, the kinds of black guys that wear the dreads or really do exotic things with their hair aren't the same type of brothers who really have grown up in the hood. Subtle thing but I think it's because the average black dude doesn't really care about superficial shit like dying his hair and having it done. I know i'll get some arguments on this but it's always the black dudes who hang around white guys who do that shit, and they usually have white wives/girlfriends too.
my black doctor attended Howard university(historically black university) has a black wife and he has a ponytail and blonde highlights(SRS)

LOL!!!

Hello btw, Sunfish. I'm new in the Boxing Forum. I've spent about 99.9% of my time in the MMA/UFC forum, but i'll be lingering and posting in the Boxing forum for the foreseeable future. :)

LOL!!!

Hello btw, Sunfish. I'm new in the Boxing Forum. I've spent about 99.9% of my time in the MMA/UFC forum, but i'll be lingering and posting in the Boxing forum for the foreseeable future. :)
Welcome aboard, most people here don't know shit about boxing but the regulars do, don't get offended.

I'm watching these vids and Wlad looks intimidated as fuck in some of them. Shannon is the guy to beat him. I really think that. 6'4, 80", jacked as fuck. Power puncher. Wlad's never beat anyone like that before. This is the guy to beat him.

He fought his brother who was better than him with 1 arm. Still didn't get KOd or even knocked down. Shannon will knock this guy out.

He's old, has asthma and hasn't fought anyone ranked near the top 10 in years and years.

The klitschkos arent scared of anyone. Fury got under the skin of all his opponents while wlad seemed only amused by him and its the same with briggs. The only time he seemed a little bit pissed was when he got thrown from his paddelboard but thats understandable. I like shannon though that fight wouldnt go well for him imo. Still, lets go champ!

Back