Wladmir Klitschko Really Scared of Shannon the Cannon Briggs

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm watching these vids and Wlad looks intimidated as fuck in some of them. Shannon is the guy to beat him. I really think that. 6'4, 80", jacked as fuck. Power puncher. Wlad's never beat anyone like that before. This is the guy to beat him.

He fought his brother who was better than him with 1 arm. Still didn't get KOd or even knocked down. Shannon will knock this guy out.

Last edited:
You're trying to steal @Sunfish 's spot as the no. 1 troll on here?

Shannon's on a 9 fight win streak since his 2010 loss to Vitali. 8 of those 9 are by KO. He's earned his way to the title shot. And no, I'm not a troll. I'm an MMA fan learning more about boxing after seeing McGregor use it to win high profile fights.

Shannon's on a 9 fight win streak since his 2010 loss to Vitali. 8 of those 9 are by KO. He's earned his way to the title shot. And no, I'm not a troll. I'm an MMA fan learning more about boxing after seeing McGregor use it to win high profile fights.

Right, nobody ever won a MMA fight using fists before McGregor.

Right, nobody ever won a MMA fight using fists before McGregor.
MMA has never had a pressure boxer who's entire game relies on striking reach the pinnacle of the sport before. Conor's the first.

I'm watching these vids and Wlad looks intimidated as fuck in some of them. Shannon is the guy to beat him. I really think that. 6'4, 80", jacked as fuck. Power puncher. Wlad's never beat anyone like that before. This is the guy to beat him.

He fought his brother who was better than him with 1 arm. Still didn't get KOd or even knocked down. Shannon will knock this guy out.
Welcome to the boxing forum Rogan

You're trying to steal @Sunfish 's spot as the no. 1 troll on here?
Excuse me? I'm no troll, talk about sensible boxing and I'll answer sensibly, talk about nonsense and I'll post what I want.

You don't do the former.

Excuse me? I'm no troll

source.gif

Last edited:

You see that, right there ^ ("I'm an MMA fan learning more about boxing after seeing McGregor...")? That's trolling.
So, you're both a troll and daft. Congratulations. Wlad would murder Briggs. Briggs would tire and fade after eating one jab after another. In what version of the universe does Wlad lose to Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs? Not this one, and this is the only I'm talking about. Let's go champ!

Excuse me? I'm no troll, talk about sensible boxing and I'll answer sensibly, talk about nonsense and I'll post what I want.

You don't do the former.

You're telling the truth. Here is a post that you made yesterday asking for sensible boxing talk.

Anyone wanna talk sensible boxing? I can always bump shit threads for funsies.

@clashnat

I think it's just that wlad doesn't really have an answer for shittalking, that's a unique american thing, he wasn't good at it with Tyson Fury either. Nothing wrong with that, I wish all fighters would give the shittalk a break and do more of their talking in the ring where it belongs.

What do you mean one to beat him? Hes been stopped more than once and just lost

Except all 9 of them were cans. So no he deserves nothing

I think it's just that wlad doesn't really have an answer for shittalking, that's a unique american thing, he wasn't good at it with Tyson Fury either. Nothing wrong with that, I wish all fighters would give the shittalk a break and do more of their talking in the ring where it belongs.

Wlad just isn't a trash talker. He's classy outside the ring and more of the gentleman type. Fury has a sharp tongue and is witty, not the type you want to trash talk back to especially when his command of the English language is better than Wlad's. Wlad speaks several languages, Fury specializes in one.

Back when Briggs was actually decent, he never really struck me as a huge trash talker.

ive said that too, he never seemed all that culturally "black" in his early days. Usually, the kinds of black guys that wear the dreads or really do exotic things with their hair aren't the same type of brothers who really have grown up in the hood. Subtle thing but I think it's because the average black dude doesn't really care about superficial shit like dying his hair and having it done. I know i'll get some arguments on this but it's always the black dudes who hang around white guys who do that shit, and they usually have white wives/girlfriends too.

Back