Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

No, because you see no one believed that Conor McGregor would win, let alone make it out of the first three rounds other than Conor himself and his team - and a few trolls.

And I take you not responding to my last post as conceding that point. And it's a good thing you did, because like Conor against Floyd, you're out of your league when it comes to analyzing fights to a degree other than 'he sucks,' or 'lol he can't punch hard.'

No I was posting to more interesting topics, but your premise is still not good.

No I was posting to more interesting topics, but your premise is still not good.

So instead of posting a counter argument, which would have taken the same amount of time, you post that. Yeah, I believe you.

Nothing to see here, guys. It's over.

Didn't land a single significant punch against a 40 year old manlet who had been retired for 2 years.

All of the people who make this argument cannot grasp who he was in the ring with that night, and make intentional note not to mention his name, because the name alone would make those words implode on themselves.
"Floyd Mayweather."
Say it with me.
"F-l-o-y-d M-a-y-w-e-a-t-h-e-r."

So instead of posting a counter argument, which would have taken the same amount of time, you post that. Yeah, I believe you.

Nothing to see here, guys. It's over.

What argument? I can only repeat the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry if you cant accept Conor was garbage and was carried by floyd. I can only tell you the same thing so many times before I get bored.

What argument? I can only repeat the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry if you cant accept Conor was garbage and was carried by floyd. I can only tell you the same thing so many times before I get bored.

He looked amazing given the circumstances. It's not any kind of logic that's telling you he was garbage, because that's been disproven already. It's your emotional hate for him. You should learn to be more unbiased when it comes to these things. Emotion is what makes debates so toxic.

He looked amazing given the circumstances. It's not any kind of logic that's telling you he was garbage, because that's been disproven already. It's your emotional hate for him. You should learn to be more unbiased when it comes to these things. Emotion is what makes debates so toxic.

lol hate to tell you otherwise

Did Wlad watch the same fight I did? Mayweather respected Conor's power and was careful? Dude marched forward in a straight line with his hands up. He didn't even use the shell.

wtf?

But okay, will always respect the opinion of a Kiltschko. 2 of the greatest minds in boxing history. I however feel that this is just a simple publicity stunt, PR towards the European market where they primarily draw from.

but who the fuck am I to disagree with Wlad... All I know is what I saw - Floyd marched forward in straight line with zero fucks for Conor's power, Floyd over-extended on his combos with zero fucks for eating a counter... and he said he challenged Conor mid-fight to throw some real power punches cause he wasn't feeling any of it.

So I don't know. In my shertard opinion, this is a PR move by Wladimir

he followed the rules? clean boxing? did he miss dozens of rabbit punches and strikes to the back of the head?
Is repeatedly turning your back on your opponent and facing the other way legal in boxing? This is a legit question I don't know

Is repeatedly turning your back on your opponent and facing the other way legal in boxing? This is a legit question I don't know
are you banned in google? I posted one of the many links to boxing rules. there is no mention of turning your back, except for what one poster dug up for WBC rules (it was not sanctioned by WBC, it was NSAC I think) for championship fights (which it obviously was not).

are you banned in google? I posted one of the many links to boxing rules. there is no mention of turning your back, except for what one poster dug up for WBC rules (it was not sanctioned by WBC, it was NSAC I think) for championship fights (which it obviously was not).

The ref warned him though because he was doing it too many times. He did not need to do this! He is better than that!

Anyone who hates on Conor is a complete fucking idiot. I'm not even a fan, like at all. you can quote me saying Nate deserved the nod.

It's just pathetic how much sherdoggers hate on him.
Conor ballsniffer detected.

The fucking guy walked right in to punchers. Conor's success is overrated.

Did Wlad watch the same fight I did? Mayweather respected Conor's power and was careful? Dude marched forward in a straight line with his hands up. He didn't even use the shell.

wtf?

But okay, will always respect the opinion of a Kiltschko. 2 of the greatest minds in boxing history. I however feel that this is just a simple publicity stunt, PR towards the European market where they primarily draw from.

but who the fuck am I to disagree with Wlad... All I know is what I saw - Floyd marched forward in straight line with zero fucks for Conor's power, Floyd over-extended on his combos with zero fucks for eating a counter... and he said he challenged Conor mid-fight to throw some real power punches cause he wasn't feeling any of it.

So I don't know. In my shertard opinion, this is a PR move by Wladimir

you are confused because you are focusing on the later rounds when conor was gassed.

except that it was NOT a championship fight and was not governed by WBC in the first place. keep reaching.
It was a WBC fight and it was for the Money Championship Belt.

Last edited:
Yes it's against the rules. Mayweda even got a warning but he kept doing it anyway.

Conor zealots desperately grasping for any bit of praise or approval to build the case for Conor's moral victory. They don't seem to comprehend the fact that these boxers are either being disingenuously diplomatic or thought so little of Conor that they expected him to get stopped in short order.

It's the most patronising, backhanded type of praise you can get it.

Back