Wladimir Klitschko's thoughts on MMA and Fedor Emelianenko

fuck klitschko fedor would sambo toss him out of the ring, then politely open the ropes for him and help him back into the ring, where he would proceed to armbar triangle him, then let it loose so he could reach over and ko that piece of garbage. *spits on floor

how high are you right now

Both Fedor and Wladimir are buddies with Putin -- hell Putin practically gave Fedor a cushy Government job after he retired from MMA.

tumblr_mrqpy8YwvR1rmili8o1_1280.jpg

Klitschko is not good with Putin. He's supporting the opposite side in the conflict in Ukraine. Not everybody taking pictures with Putin is good with him.

wpid-bushputinap_450x626.jpg

Very cheeky of the interviewer to refer to Fedor as "your fellow Ukrainian", especially given the current political climate. I, like Fedor, was born in what was then the Soviet Republic of Ukraine, as part of USSR. Fedor identifies as Russian. I do not, and I imagine that Wlad, given the fact that his brother is the mayor of capital of Ukraine, probably doesn't identify as Russian either. Last wrinkle - neither of the Klitschko brothers were born in what is now Ukraine. One was born in what is now Kazakhstan, and the other in what is now Kyrgyzstan. It may seem like semantics, but there is real blood being spilled right now over this kind of thing. Rant over.

Russians, Ukrainians, and pollocks are the same people.
If there was a random group of people from all 3 countries, you would not be able to distinguish them.

Back