Wlad vs Jess Willard in 1915 45 rounds

Outlaw8888

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So lets say you can teleport Wlad back to fight Jess Willard in 1915

45 round fight, 100 degree heat

steroids and PED don't exist

Willard is the the same size as Wlad. Would you really think Wlad would destroy Willard who most people think sucks?

Willard has an Iron chin and can go beyond 20 rounds. Wlad is glass and has collapsed from exhaustion after 4 rounds

who do you got?

It's hard to answer with so many variables.

Wlad has always been a very dedicated athlete, while Willard, even with modern training and conditionning techniques, didn't like the sport very much. He wasn't a huge puncher either.

I think Willard lasts longer than many will think, but at the end of the day Wlad KOs him.

On a side note, I guess Wlad would show up leaner if boxing championships lasted 20+ rounds.

Last edited:
Willard started boxing at 30 years old if I recall correctly whereas Wlad has been doing it since he was a kid.

Wlad would kill him IMO.

Nwo via interference.

Pathetic, so you must know all about boxing because you frequent a boxing forum on the internet.

Whereas I must be one of these McGregor pro wrestling fans who know nothing about boxing and occasionally come into the boxing section when I see a headline.

The difference in hand speed is astronomical this is not a credible match up.

Pathetic, so you must know all about boxing because you frequent a boxing forum on the internet.

Whereas I must be one of these McGregor pro wrestling fans who know nothing about boxing and occasionally come into the boxing section when I see a headline.

The difference in hand speed is astronomical this is not a credible match up.
When you've finished cleaning sand out of your vagina you might understand that it was a fucking joke. I would pick wlad over Willard and I also bet you're great fun to meet if you fly off the handle like that. Fuck off.

Back