With Vick and Till getting dropped, is Khabib the next massive weight cutter to get dismantled?

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do Vick, Till, and Khabib all have in common?

They all cut massive amounts of weight to have an "advantage"

However 2 of them have already lost, and Khabib is now next up to fight

Khabib has literally almost killed himself trying to cut weight. That's how much Khabib cuts.

As we have already seen, cutting lots of weight compromises performance and your chin

We saw that with Vick and Till, and now Khabib is the next massive weight cutter in line in MMA to fight next

I honestly love this new pattern emerging of big weight cutters getting taught a lesson.

What a great message to send that cutting weight is not the way

Hopefully Khabib losses even worse then Vick/Till did, to prove this message even more now, on the big stage

Conor is now representing everything good in MMA. It's on Conor to teach Khabib a lesson and make the MMA world rejoice about another weight cutter getting taught a lesson

Khabib would be able to bounce back after a devastating loss to Conor. Khabib just needs to stop with the weight cutting. Conor could end up being Khabib's 1 and only loss ever

ps Woodley cuts a lot of weight and Colby is a small WW who cuts nothing so I hope Colby dismantles Woodley and Woodley gets taught that lesson too (or maybe after if/when Conor beats Khabib, Conor can be the one himself to teach Woodley that lesson and teach another massive weight cutter a lesson; )

I like turtles

Too long
Didn't Read

#warKhabib anyway

I like turtles
Here, have this turtle

e69f32201d25eaaea04bdd7a2e89b7fb

Bigger concern is that Vick and Till are both big for their weight class and got outstruck by smaller fighters.

I keep waiting for guys like Struve and Ben Saunders to figure out how to take advantage of their size, but it's not going to happen.

So, Conor didn't cut a lot of weight to be able to fight at Featherweight?

Khabib has fixed his weight issues and cuts a far less amount of weight than he previously did, btw. He doesn't kill himself to make weight.

Conor isn't small for the weightclass himself. He looked pretty dry against Floyd at 154. Khabib is cutting more weight for sure, but I think with him it was also a discipline issue (cutting too ambitiously too late) and he's not attempting the same kind of cuts anymore.

Nah bro just keep hoping for conor to pull off the knock out before he gets manhandled.

Conor had the fucking stones to move up in weight and face bigger opponents at 155. Khabib wants no part of 170, even if it means extreme off the charts desperation weight cuts.

Another love story about Conor from Prologic.

Here’s some pics of Conor for ya

Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

river

Khabib is a regular LW by today's standars, remember Felder weight in 190 a week after 223 and Eddie Saying that he was over 190 pounds when he got the call to fight Khabib.

Conor had the fucking stones to move up in weight and face bigger opponents at 155. Khabib wants no part of 170, even if it means extreme off the charts desperation weight cuts.

You mean the balls to stop fighting people halg his size?

You mean the balls to stop fighting people halg his size?

Conor had no business at 45 for at least a year before his move to 55 but he fought Poirier, José and Holloway at 45 and we're all cutting the same as Conor. Siver too, Siver is 5'6 and about the 170 mark lol

Mcdouche is a 155er you dork. He was fighting smaller guys in the 145 division to have a size advantage and that is why he looked like this on weigh in night...
Conor-McGregor-1.jpg

....do you ever recall khabib looking like this motherfucker up here?? GTFO!!

His last cut went well, he even was half a pound under the limit I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back