With Mighty Mouse Down, Tyrone is next.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
it's duck hunting season boys. duck hunting.

it's duck hunting season boys. duck hunting.

FAIL

0CY0Re7HRJeETc2m51sj_Stool%20Jump%20Fail.gif

I don't know, I'd like to see Till win but dude has to make weight and even then Woodley probably nullifies him in a routine 50-45.

dana wants tyron gone, more so than mighty mouse even.

might mouse at least fights whoever.

tyron is a diva.

Well the "racist" joke writes itself here.

Check TS username too lol.

Who has tyron ducked? He might have had some boring fights and he got injured recently, but before that he was consistently fighting the number one contender.

Tyron gets so much hate. His last few fights are boring because he's facing the cream of the crop. For the most part, watching the best go up against the best turns into something less than ideal. If you gave him some fringe top ten guys to face, I'm sure he would starch them impressively.

Till is bigger and more powerful version of WB

Idk about his TDD it's never been tested I guess

Tyron gets so much hate. His last few fights are boring because he's facing the cream of the crop. For the most part, watching the best go up against the best turns into something less than ideal. If you gave him some fringe top ten guys to face, I'm sure he would starch them impressively.

Might have a point for his fights against Wonderboy. Don't think anyone who has beat him has looked good. Till's fight against Wonderboy was arguably as bad as Woodley's. I was however disappointed in Woodley's fight against Maia though, he never seemed to be keen on going for a finish especially after it became clear Maia couldn't get him down. Colby's fight against Maia was more entertaining which is saying something. If he and Till don't put on a boring fight I'll cut him some slack if he's still champ afterwards. I think he gets hate cos he has this ability to be a killer like how he won the title against Lawler, but now he's happy to coast in fights and call out retirees like Nick Diaz.

Literally no other champions have this problem. lmao

UFC is dying

Goddamn that shit looks serious

c35264c9f3d315245c799ff6ac9b1413.jpg
What doesn't cripple you makes you weaker. Like for real, if that dude didn't break anything, his fucking spine will be feeling that till the day he dies.

No more lifting for that man unless he gets surgery.

Back