With Faber and Miguel Torres officially retired.....

Confidence is so important when fighting and Torres lost his.
The guys career could've ended much differently if the judges got the fight right between him and mighty mouse.

What a terrible decision that was...
I think the Michael McDonald loss put the coffin nails in him

Confidence is so important when fighting and Torres lost his.
The guys career could've ended much differently if the judges got the fight right between him and mighty mouse.

What a terrible decision that was...
His downward spiral didn't start with Mighty Mouse though, it started with Brian Bowles (another nasty fall btw).

Crazy that Faber held on to be a HoF and stay relevant via great business, marketing and raising his level to beat pretty much every non champion

while Torres made a rape van joke, got KO'd a few times and disappeared from our conciousness

You're not very smart are you.

I used the Dom sticker to hint to you (in obvious manner) that you forgot about him.

I'll be sure to make things more simple for you next time.

You're not very smart are you.

I used the Dom sticker to hint to you (in obvious manner) that you forgot about him.

I'll be sure to make things more simple for you next time.
Lol sherdog never fails, you used a sticker (which isn't actually a word) which I misunderstood and I replied back with a pretty lighthearted response.

But thanks, I did forget about Cruz, someone else mentioned him and I threw him back in. He's for sure the second wave of those guys though.

Lol sherdog never fails, you used a sticker (which isn't actually a word) which I misunderstood and I replied back with a pretty lighthearted response.

But thanks, I did forget about Cruz, someone else mentioned him and I threw him back in. He's for sure the second wave of those guys though.
Yea, my point exactly.

I used a sticker of Dominick Cruz in your WEC thread with specific parts of your op quoted which said Aldo is the only torch bearer... and you still didn't catch on.

Yes you obviously forgot about Cruz. So why even pose like you were a WEC fan? But here take your like while I fuck off. Peace.

Yea, my point exactly.

I used a sticker of Dominick Cruz in your WEC thread with specific parts of your op quoted which said Aldo is the only torch bearer... and you still didn't catch on.

Yes you obviously forgot about Cruz. So why even pose like you were a WEC fan? But here take your like while I fuck off. Peace.
lmao
thanks bud

Back