With Diversity Hired Doctors, Police, etc. -- Feel Less Safe W/ Minority Professionals Less?

"No thanks, I know I'm trapped in this fire, but I don't feel safe with you because you're black. I know, I know, you've already come into the fiery blaze to save me, but I'd just feel more comfortable if a white firefighter came instead."

I'm sure they'd happily let him burn. I know I would. The world would be a better place.

You sound unreasonable paranoid.

What does your anecdote portraying your paranoid tendencies have to do with @superpunch feeling uncomfortable around black people?
unreasonable? funny, coming from you.
you are racist making this about race more than anything else.

OP, I think you'd be happier if you avoided non-whites altogether. Just don't even risk it.

So, you feel unsafe around all black police officers because some may have been hired because of their race?

I have a feeling that black people in general make you feel less safe.
This is what i have been saying. Allot of these race "DIEversity" critics are overly paranoid that every dark skinned person is out to get them.

They act like evryone is a 2nd class citizen and guilty until proven innocent.

My opinion is whites make the best cops...jews and indians are the best doctors.

I say this because cultural norms from those groups are proffiecient in those proffesions. Nothing to do with race.

Whites are usually taught to be less impulsive and to analyze. Jews and indians are usually taught to be more academic.

I sound sheltered because I don't cower away from strangers?

Shut the fuck up, clown.
being more alert is cowering now?
you are obviously triggered, because you cant address the actual points and have resort to insults, name-calling and other irrelevancies.

asians would dominate if admissions were based on merit..

being more alert is cowering now?
you are obviously triggered, because you cant address the actual points and have resort to insults, name-calling and other irrelevancies.

I've already broken down my response.

Maybe don't piggy back other posters instead of figuring out your own opinion.

unreasonable? funny, coming from you.
you are racist making this about race more than anything else.

This thread was literally made because TS is expressing his fear of black people, you fucking moron.

Your post wasn't worth responding to. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. That you don't understand why conservatives don't like affirmative action which penalizes successful people? Is that hard to understand? It's treating minorities like they are retarded children imo. It makes them weak. Like any spoiled child becomes. Giving someone something they don't deserve is for the women and the weak. Even minorities don't like aa because it helps white women more than anyone else.

I'm not a proponent of affirmative action.

But I do find it rather odd that you recognize the problem with placing artificial constraints on finding "the best man for the job", unless of course they are immigrants who supposedly threaten our homogeneity.

I'm not a proponent of affirmative action.

But I do find it rather odd that you recognize the problem with placing artificial constraints on finding "the best man for the job", unless of course they are immigrants who supposedly threaten our homogeneity.

I don't think most conservatives are especially against Microsoft looking for genius Asians to hire. It's a problem when it becomes a race to the bottom. Women and mass immigration lowers the wage of American workers. It's good for corparations, not the citizens.

I don't think most conservatives are especially against Microsoft looking for genius Asians to hire. It's a problem when it becomes a race to the bottom. Women and mass immigration lowers the wage of American workers. It's good for corparations, not the citizens.

What does it matter what race/nationality/sex a person happens to be if they are "the best man for the job"? That is the whole gist of the op, isn't it?

Your desire to raise wages by artificially regulating the labor supply is a form of affirmative action, which I thought you were against ... ... ?

This thread was literally made because TS is expressing his fear of black people, you fucking moron.
yeah, keep throwing around insults. no wonder nobody takes you seriously lol.
his fear is not of black people, his fear is of letting people into positions, on which people's lives depend on daily, not because they were the best, but because of something else. this something else being race is what is triggering you, and your triggered states makes you blind. who is the fucking moron?
maybe you should be addressing the issue why they are less qualified to the point that they cant be treated equally in the selection process. but noooo, that is too hard. it is much easier to scream "racist" and "fucking moron" every time you little fragile psyche is triggered.

What does it matter what race/nationality/sex a person happens to be if they are "the best man for the job"? That is the whole gist of the op, isn't it?

Your desire to raise wages by artificially regulating the labor supply is a form of affirmative action, which I thought you were against ... ... ?

So supporting borders, stability, culture, is now equivalent to supporting AA? There is a difference between racially handing out benefits, and nation state immigration policies.

When you know that police, doctors, etc. were potentially hired over other candidates due to their skin color, do you feel less safe when you get pulled over by a minority policeman or get treated by a minority doctor? Or your house is on fire and minority firefighters show up? Etc.

This is an obvious elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. But it should be. It's just one of the things that naturally happens when racial discrimination is brought into the hiring process.

Personally, if a family member of mine is in a life or death situation and the level of care really matters.. when you know that it's very possible you're not getting the best doctor due to racial discrimination against people that look like you.. how can you not feel less safe?
Yeah thank God there's a bunch of highly qualified white cops around to shoot civilians without just cause.

<3>

So supporting borders, stability, culture, is now equivalent to supporting AA? There is a difference between racially handing out benefits, and nation state immigration policies.

There is a difference in detail, but not in theory.

lol typical liberal bullshit. #notallblahblahblah
when I go back to Ukraine for vacation, I move my cellphone from back jean pockets to front ones. not because everyone is a thieving scumbag, but because there are more of them. it is called common sense.
and I am not feeling unsafe around everyone there, only around those I dont know. I trust my friends and family.
The comment of a scared wiener. Explains the whole thread tbh.

Wholly shit? Really?:rolleyes:

The whole premise of this thread is that whites are more capable of being police officers than minorities. If this holds true there'd be a shit ton of more national headlines about all the black officers shooting unarmed white people. Believe dat.

Back