"With defeat comes learning. I'm motivated to continue building my legacy." - Lyoto

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From his FB page;

I would like to share with my fans that I am doing well. I would also like to truly thank everyone for the support that I have received. It's always very much appreciated. One of the most deeply rooted philosophies of Martial Arts consists of; battles, daily strenuous training and discipline, great sacrifices, wins but also losses.

With every defeat comes learning and consciousness that inspires me to keep preparing myself even more. I feel motivated to continue building my legacy by moving forward and preparing for new challenges. Thank you all so very much.

nose looking Romero'd below

11692679_445643502282710_3741468254753621651_n.jpg

My take - Good to see Lyoto in good spirits after that beating Yoel gave him. And his nose still looks off. Yoel stole his handsomeness, that jerk !

He better learn to defend from bottom or he is just gonna be running his legacy into the ground. And I'm a big Machida fan.

War Dragon.

Win lose or draw.

He needs to retire. He's past it, no coming back. Time for the next phase of your life Lyoto!

He's learned a lot lately.

He needs to retire. He's past it, no coming back. Time for the next phase of your life Lyoto!

he prob loves it too much to just quit. maybe he could take easier fights for his
final years and not fight the killers at the top.

Glad to see he's doing well, Lyoto is a warrior, he'll come back stronger

My take - Good to see Lyoto in good spirits after that beating Yoel gave him. And his nose still looks off. Yoel stole his handsomeness, that jerk !

tumblr_mkqflmOmWP1qmxhobo1_500.gif

I love the guy and hope to see him bounce back well.

i think it is funny/sad how everyone is writing him off, talking that he should retire, or take one more and ride off into the sunset.

not like we are right in the middle of more than a few resurgences the past few years - vitor, hendo, hunto, arlovski, lawler, etc. if those guys can do it, then why not lyoto?

i can't help but wonder how much is still leftover butthurt from his first fight with shogun.

always a fan.

He better learn to defend from bottom or he is just gonna be running his legacy into the ground. And I'm a big Machida fan.

Have to agree with this. I am a big Dragon fan too, but he needs to work a good deal more on his guard if he wants to continue fighting these top level guys. He no longer has the reaction time to avoid ground fighting.

Back