With Canleo possibly getting suspended will boxing be able to have a PPV this year?

Shut up you can.

Finally, you have come to realize what I have been telling you about yourself for so long.

PicsArt_02-18-10.56.37.png
I HAVE NOT BECOME STARTLED BY THESE REVELATIONS REGARDING THE TRANSGRESSIONS OF A INEPT FORUM MODERATOR , MATRIARCH FORNICATORS.

Finally, you have come to realize what I have been telling you about yourself for so long.

View attachment 361257
I HAVE NOT BECOME STARTLED BY THESE REVELATIONS REGARDING THE TRANSGRESSIONS OF A INEPT FORUM MODERATOR , MATRIARCH FORNICATORS.
giphy.gif

View attachment 361257

You sure have lots of free time now that Clenelo is suspended. De La Hoya not in the mood to put those fishnets on and snort coke off your hip bone because of the bad news?

Wilder made yet another fighter piss dirty. Smh.

You sure have lots of free time now that Clenelo is suspended. De La Hoya not in the mood to put those fishnets on and snort coke off your hip bone because of the bad news?

There you go again, fantasizing about me in bizzar homoerotic situations.

Stop inserting me into your sexually deviant fantasies.

<Baelish01># OWN YOUR BONER

Stop inserting me into your sexually deviant fantasies.

Maybe if you said that to De La Hoya and Clenelo you'd stop getting forced into so many #metoo moments and you could get enough self-respect to stop lashing out at everyone else.

Maybe if you said that to De La Hoya and Clenelo you'd stop getting forced into so many #metoo moments and you could get enough self-respect to stop lashing out at everyone else.

Another rambling musing from a soft headed self hating closeted Sherbro.

<{1-11}> WHO HURT YOU ??

[<diva4}# STOP PROJECTING

I have a feeling Wilder vs Joshua is gonna be a 2 fight deal.

First in the UK and second in Vegas.

The Vegas one should be PPV but that will happen in 2019

I have a feeling Wilder vs Joshua is gonna be a 2 fight deal.

First in the UK and second in Vegas.

The Vegas one should be PPV but that will happen in 2019

I really hope we get to see Joshua Wilder this year.

If Joshua beats Parker there could be a case made for a Joshua vs Wilder PPV, but that fight will more than likely take place in England and air on Showtime in the States. 2017 was a great year for PPV boxing, but I don't see anybody else with the ability to headline a PPV. GGG, Pacquiao, and Lomachenko can attract a crowd, but can't carry a PPV with only their name.
Golovkins fight in may is still PPV.

Because he pissed hot for clenbuterol at levels which strongly suggest that meat contamination was the culprit. There is precedent across sport for athletes to be found not at fault for testing positive for clenbuterol at very low levels if it can be plausibly shown that it was caused by meat contamination (it is common for clenbuterol to be given to live stock in certain countries, namely Mexico).

There is precedent in the UFC for USADA finding fighters to be not at fault when they pissed hot for clenbuterol:

https://ufc.usada.org/brandon-moreno-accepts-finding-no-fault/

This doesn't mean that this whole situation isn't problematic. It suggests, at best, that Canelo's team is unprofessional, but there is an ample amount of precedent for athletes with drastically less clout and money behind them more or less getting off after pissing hot for clenbuterol in very low amounts (which it has been confirmed that Canelo's tests showed). The fight isn't going to be cancelled (at least not for this test).

Guess I was wrong. In my defense, no one could have predicted that the NSAC would have actually done their job.

GGG vs Saunders, and GGG vs Charlo are both PPV worthy unifications.

How ignorant is the TS on this one.

You do realise that Joshuas fights are on PPV, just not in the States.

'Boxing' does not belong to America

How ignorant is the TS on this one.

You do realise that Joshuas fights are on PPV, just not in the States.

'Boxing' does not belong to America

I know that, but the real revenue is in the states. The PPVs across the pond only cost them 20 pounds.

HBO is in rough shape. No big PPV's in the first half of this year. Hard to recapture how great 2017 was, but there are some good fights coming up in the next couple of months.

PPV is a system they should think about revisiting anyway.

I know that, but the real revenue is in the states. The PPVs across the pond only cost them 20 pounds.

Go tell that to Joshua who earns about £20M per fight, against Wilder who earns about $3M per fight.

Think before you post!

Back