With all the ducking money fights and other nonsense Tony And Khabib are last of a dying breed

Khabib doesn't care about money. He fights for honor of his Dagestani people and represents the Muslims from Caucasus.

Even as a Christian I can identify with Khabib much easier than with Conor who represents greed, degeneracy and godlessness and is completely devoid of any spiritual or moral values.

Pfft, what a wank.

Khabib doesnt give a shit about money fight like a true fighter and neither does Tony they genuinely just want to be champion. It seems like the fighter and casuals are brainwashed into thinking if a fighter doesnt have any draw power he's irrelevant.

TS you must forgot about all those years of Khabib constantly being injured and pulling out of fights.

I doubt he even makes it to the fight. Something will happen he won't make weight he'll get injured. At least Conor fought.
This. If you want a no ducking hero look at dudes like Diego Sanchez, Matt brown, cowboy cerrone.

Interesting fact... the vast majority of people who train/respect the sport/aren't morons respect Khabib and Tony as elite fighters with warrior code and ridiculous talent.

Whereas the vast majority of Conor fans don't respect the sport/don't respect the concept of honor/haven't trained a day in their lifes/etc.

eh i dunno bout that. all khabib and tony do is call out conor.
and why do you think they do ?
maybe because Conor is holding the division ?

and do not only see what you want to see, Khabib said he needs to get in line if he wins against Tony

Two guys who can’t draw flies.

Nah there will be plenty of other fighters like them.

Khabib is a one dimensional pull out merchant.

Tony has the IQ of a turnip.

Their PPV won't crack 500k if both of them even make it to the cage.

Lol. Khabib is the ultimate pull out artist. Always looking for a reason not to fight. Ramadan, weight cutting issues, injured... Will only step foot in the octagon if all the stars align perfectly... Wow so fearless. Haha so yes, hopefully his breed dies out.

And when khabib pulled out last minute Tony refused to fight a new opponent and left fans hanging high and dry...

The irony is that Conor has NEVER done ANY of that shit, but you haters need to live in a fantasy world and romanticize these guys I guess. Pathetic tbh.
Injuries happen. As far as religious commitment I believe if you dont have God/Allah you dont have anything. Props to Khabib for recognizing #1.

No Conor leaves two years looks like he's on coke with other women besides wife, beats up referees.. etc... dudes a reprobate.

Last edited:
Real fighters.

Khabib was #1 for two years Eddie and Conor stepped over him. Granted he was on Ramadan for RDA/Eddie but Conor definitely Stepped over him after his pathetic showings against gate keeper Nate Diaz. Khabib was even send contract for 204 and 205 Eddie refused to sign. What does Khabib do? Says whatever I'll fight Johnston same night. Then Connie walks away with baby excuse. Khabib signs right away to fight dangerous 9-0 Tony. Sure had medical issues and 209 did not go as planned but still fearless.

Now Tony had pole position after one more win and 209 debacle which knocked Khabib to #2. Signed to fight dangerous ass Khabib with no fuss. He could have cried to media I'm the interium and Conor hasnt defended in 2 years why should I have to? Nope signed right when offered. Fearless.

I respect these guys win or lose more than most so-called champs.
The breed isn't dying. There are just more bad worms nowadays.

Real fighters.

Khabib was #1 for two years Eddie and Conor stepped over him. Granted he was on Ramadan for RDA/Eddie but Conor definitely Stepped over him after his pathetic showings against gate keeper Nate Diaz. Khabib was even send contract for 204 and 205 Eddie refused to sign. What does Khabib do? Says whatever I'll fight Johnston same night. Then Connie walks away with baby excuse. Khabib signs right away to fight dangerous 9-0 Tony. Sure had medical issues and 209 did not go as planned but still fearless.

Now Tony had pole position after one more win and 209 debacle which knocked Khabib to #2. Signed to fight dangerous ass Khabib with no fuss. He could have cried to media I'm the interium and Conor hasnt defended in 2 years why should I have to? Nope signed right when offered. Fearless.

I respect these guys win or lose more than most so-called champs.
Khabib has no one but himself to blame for his long road to the title.
A little less tiramisu and a bit more training and hey may have got it long ago.

Khabib doesn't care about money. He fights for honor of his Dagestani people and represents the Muslims from Caucasus.

Even as a Christian I can identify with Khabib much easier than with Conor who represents greed, degeneracy and godlessness and is completely devoid of any spiritual or moral values.

mrw-i-found-a-small-tuft-of-grey-pubes-while-doing-some-trimming-this-morning-140505.gif

Interesting fact... the vast majority of people who train/respect the sport/aren't morons respect Khabib and Tony as elite fighters with warrior code and ridiculous talent.

Whereas the vast majority of Conor fans don't respect the sport/don't respect the concept of honor/haven't trained a day in their lifes/etc.

How many fans does each fighter have?

Miocic, Cormier, Whittaker and Holloway have all fought the top contenders without ducking guys or begging for money fights.

Wasn't stipe begging a boxer for a fight?
Hardly call it begging, was more for self promotion than anything else, it's not as though he was refusing to fight a top contender for a money fight.

Back