With 38 sec. left, Hunto Gambled & Exposed His Neck...

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
imo he was possibly winning the round (damage inflicted), even with this late TD & his back taken...

Now, he took the risk to try to get back on his feet, and thus left his neck exposed..

Obviously, the crowd was pretty loud, but it seems to me that nobody from his corner was trying to yell & inform him about the clock...

Was the crowd too loud, or did his corner fail him?

He wanted no part of the Boa Constrictor on his back.

You let Aleksei get back mount on you and start attacking your neck then tell us 40s is nothing.

He was probably too busy thinking about what roided up fighters he was going to cry about online.

The skill gap on the ground is pretty wide between those two, but Hunt should’ve been able to just defend and focus on not getting killed there. He was doing a lot of damage and Oleinik’s movement was definitely hindered by those thunderous leg kicks.

Hats off for the takedown and finish. Oleynik takes the opportunity by the balls and finishes guys left and right.

imo he was possibly winning the round (damage inflicted), even with this late TD & his back taken...

Now, he took the risk to try to get back on his feet, and thus left his neck exposed..

Obviously, the crowd was pretty loud, but it seems to me that nobody from his corner was trying to yell & inform him about the clock...

Was the crowd too loud, or did his corner fail him?

i swear, ive watched a lot of hunto fights and its like, he can always get up, but he has to be getting punched in the face and hurt to create the sense of urgency he needs to access his insane strength and just muscle his way up. the guy is a force of nature, no doubt, but its like trying to teach an old dog new tricks i think. every fight he goes out and just "does mark hunt"

Dude has been doing mma for how many years and looks worse than Conor on the ground. Heavyweight is trash

I think his horrible grappling skills failed him.

White belt > Mark Hunt belt

Dude has been doing mma for how many years and looks worse than Conor on the ground. Heavyweight is trash

Oleynik makes everyone look bad on the ground. Cro Cop may be past his prime but he still has solid defense on the ground & Oleynik was one of his 2 losses by submission.

The skill gap on the ground is pretty wide between those two, but Hunt should’ve been able to just defend and focus on not getting killed there. He was doing a lot of damage and Oleinik’s movement was definitely hindered by those thunderous leg kicks.

Hats off for the takedown and finish. Oleynik takes the opportunity by the balls and finishes guys left and right.

LOL you make Oleynik sound like he is finishing guys via happy ending.

An absolutely terrible performance by Hunto. He should have been able to defend and survive for 1 minute. I thought white belt Hunt was a thing of the past.

Aleksei took Hunt's flush right hand stoically and put him on rubber legs you seem to have missed that part.

Back