Witches worldwide are targeting our President tonight

Liberal wackos are now turning to the occult in an attempt to impede Donald Trump’s efforts to run the country.

This is what we're up against.

AFP_Getty-458335061.jpg

Liberal wackos are now turning to the occult in an attempt to impede Donald Trump’s efforts to run the country.

AFP_Getty-458335061.jpg

Don't worry.

Various Christian groups are praying to shield President Trump from these forces of evil.

Can't make this stuff up, folks.

AFP_Getty-458335061.jpg

You're too intelligent to be trapped in left right politics @Lubaolong

You try to bind fucking Fenrir with witch magic...ain't gonna happen.

Fenrir.b.jpg

I'd cast a spell to get women nekkid. I would go full Zapped!

They try that shit on President Thanos, they're going to lose more than a hand:)

AFP_Getty-458335061.jpg
They look very fragrant.

https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-t...itual-51f3d94f62f4?gi=5ecc29dde253#.h8fbq7aa5

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/witches-worldwide-target-trump-mass-occult-ritual/

Lol. Basically these wannabe "witches" will follow a formula to try and "bind" Trump. Not curse him, but bind him.

This should be interesting.

When you say 'bind' do you mean in the sense of stopping his ability to poop?

That's pretty harsh.

If they're lucky they may be able to get him to shoot out a particularly heinous fart.

do your worst bitches, nobody stops the trump train

do your worst bitches, nobody stops the trump train

lol, and witches wonder why people wanted to drown them and burn them
they try to do evil to others through magic
they deserve what they get

RESERVOIR%2BDOGS%2BBlonde.jpg

Want me some witch action. They are mad nasty in the sack.

Trump's been grabbing witches by the pussy since the 80's. Gtfo with this shit

Good for them. I hope they have a lot of fun and then reevaluate their life choices in the aftermath.

Oh look, it's the people from Shia Laboeuf's webcam.

LOL. Since you mentioned that thing, I had to go and look it up and see what's going on with it.

Despite the fact that it was supposed to be a 24/7 thing for the duration Trump's presidency, now there's just a screen that says, "Waiting for the event to go live" along with a note that says:

On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

On February 18, 2017, the project relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

Feb 18 was a week ago and there's still nothing happening.

LOL. Since you mentioned that thing, I had to go and look it up and see what's going on with it.

Despite the fact that it was supposed to be a 24/7 thing for the duration Trump's presidency, now there's just a screen that says, "Waiting for the event to go live" along with a note that says:

On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

On February 18, 2017, the project relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

Feb 18 was a week ago and there's still nothing happening.

giphy.gif

Back