Wishful thinking - JBJ vs Cain comain to DC vs Brock

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
and you have Stipe ready to step in for ANYBODY.

A54174F7-8A1F-4B79-9B19-AD4BBF215E28.gif

That would be a card worthy of McG #s. In fact, that could be the card to overtake the #1 spot, which may actually be set even higher in just a few weeks from today...

A card that does better than Conor? I’ll just say this, a card that compelling is a $100ppv card if I’ve ever seen one.

KEY WORDS:
Heavyweights
Titles
Rivalries
Returns
Greatness

It’s all there.

July 2016 .... Last Time Caïn fought

I don't believe Caïn will ever comeback ...

Cain is waiting for the WWE offer and is not talking any fights. Hopefully some time in 2019 he understands that WWE does not really want him.

JBJ vs Gus for LHW Belt

DC vs Brock for HW

After that you make Jones vs DC 3 for the biggest fight of all time

Is that a real thing? Why would they want a guy who's constantly on the shelf?
I do not think they really want him. Cain was invited to participate in WWE performance institute probably just to make UFC mad.

DC is going to fight Brock, get his biggest payday, retire, leave Jones hanging for the rest of his career.

I could definitely see this in WWE where those guys guys interfering with each other’s matches. Also, featuring CM Punk running in with a chair and a surprise appearance by The Undertaker.

Unfortunately it's also all there in the title - wishful thinking.

but really, they could do it financially right?

Jon’s not being paid ‘champ’ money. Cain has been too inactive to ask for too much. I mean how much do they usually pay for a high profile co-main?

Cain was invited to participate in WWE performance institute probably just to make UFC mad
Or maybe they invited him so they could bang him up even more and lessen his chances of sparring with DC ahead of the Brock fight...
<seedat>

"Wishful thinking" is an understatement. You'd need to keep Velasquez in a bubble and Jones out of trouble. God herself recoils at that task.

Might as well add Tony vs Khabib to that card as well.

Very wishful because Jon likely isn't fighting any time soon and Cain might not even fight again.

Back