Wisconsin Company Begins Micro-Chipping Employees

Fugazy

You sure about that, that that’s why?
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/25/53926...ns-to-start-implanting-chips-in-its-employees

They claim to be the first company in this nation to use this type of technology on, or in it's employees.

They expect 50 people or so to participate in the initial offering of the rice sized implant.

Personally I think if you are so lazy you'd compromise the integrity of your body and further sell out your privacy to be able to buy lunch a little faster or use a vending machine you should be forcibly prevented from passing on your genes.

Just look at the cucked out employee who wants it "just to say he has it".

I love technology but this is bullshit, and the vague promise of the chip being encrypted is suppose to mean something. Every device is hackable, pacemakers, insulin pumps, and even subdermal rfid chips. The more information or capabilty the chip posesses, the greater the risk.

The loss of privacy and the concerns over information security that this tech invites is just disturbing. The way so many will sell out themselves and others for convenience and profit and control is downright sad. This shit is a disgusting affront to our humanity. Companies should be barred from pushing this tech.

Also, obvious Mark of the Beast is obvious.

This type of stuff is scary but the way we have evolved the last 2 decades it doesn't surprise me people would willingly do this. Like I've said before unless I can download Kung Fu or Helicopter pilot training directly to my brain like the Matrix then I want nothing to do with this tech.

Not sure if you are trolling if so god job.
Because while sounding insane you could still be serious.

I would also like that kind of chip. Not just work but private would be great.

Yeah, that sounds like total bullshit.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

Seriously fuck that noise.
What kind of company is this? Public or Private?

The company is offering it, it is not mandatory. Who gives a shit.

And get the fuck out of here with that mark of the beast crap.

It's just because some people are scared of change and technology.
The same arguments have been made forever with Credit Cards and online banking.
And it's all totally normal today.

I think people getting worked up over this story don't understand what RFID is at all.

Neither of which was implanted inside of people's bodies!

I'm not saying this thing is terrible but I get why people are hesitant. I wouldn't jump in.

if it works for dogs, why not people

it beats the hell out of the "if found naked please return to (cell phone number) tattoos

in all seriousness if the link is as advertised its messed up big time

Not sure if you are trolling if so god job.
Because while sounding insane you could still be serious.

I would also like that kind of chip. Not just work but private would be great.

No information security concerns on your part?

if it works for dogs, why not people

it beats the hell out of the "if found naked please return to (cell phone number) tattoos

in all seriousness if the link is as advertised its messed up big time

It's NPR. It's been in the local news for a few days. Its sadly and disgustingly legit.

I think people getting worked up over this story don't understand what RFID is at all.

I get RFID fine and well.

It can still allow for tracking in an intimate level.

And whether you care to admit it or not, the next phase would be subdermals that store more informationa and can "talk" to other pieces of tech, further increasing the opportunity for malicious abuse.

Neither of which was implanted inside of people's bodies!

I'm not saying this thing is terrible but I get why people are hesitant. I wouldn't jump in.

Yeah, but other things are implanted inside humans all the time.
But don't get me wrong. Of course, I would need some information first etc.
I wouldn't just show up and take the implant.
But I do like the idea if its safe.

Sure, but those aren't things that you place inside or your body. Surely you can see the difference? I'm not even saying the company is doing anything nefarious here, it's just that implanting technology INTO your body is a bit different than using it externally. I'm sure this is the direction we're headed though, and like all technology, there will be pros and cons.

EDIT: nvm, another poster already addressed this.

I get RFID fine and well.

It can still allow for tracking in an intimate level.

And whether you care to admit it or not, the next phase would be subdermals that store more informationa and can "talk" to other pieces of tech, further increasing the opportunity for malicious abuse.

Max range on RFID with the best technology is like 600 feet.

It's like being worried that your credit card is a GPS.

Guess we could get rid of laws requiring people to report dead bodies. :D
laws are only as good as the people they're written for

murders happen daily or should I say nightly in the hood and nobody ever sees anything, I doubt this new law (your thread changes that

laws are only as good as the people they're written for

murders happen daily or should I say nightly in the hood and nobody ever sees anything, I doubt a this new law (your thread changes that

Agreed on the first part. Little bit befuddled on the second.

Back