Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

Tried to watch the Canada/Czech game last night and holy shit was that some atrocious hockey.

Lol at hockey just being russia vs a bunch of kids and journeymen

fucking lame that the NHL didnt take an olympic break. Instead we get to watch the KHL crush a bunch of amateurs.

i know curling is seen as a joke by a lot of people, myself included until the last winter olympics, but i'm really enjoying it this time around.

i know curling is seen as a joke by a lot of people, myself included until the last winter olympics, but i'm really enjoying it this time around.
Im pretty pissed off with canada curling right meow.

I just read an article about a US athlete that took silver in men's skiing slopestyle outta the back of the pack. Cool, right?

The story focused on that dude for like a paragraph and then focused on some homo who finished 12th apparently simply because an openly gay homo. Lol

I just read an article about a US athlete that took silver in men's skiing slopestyle outta the back of the pack. Cool, right?

The story focused on that dude for like a paragraph and then focused on some homo who finished 12th apparently simply because an openly gay homo. Lol

With the fact that figure skating has been one of the highest television ratings programs for more than 3 decades, I'm surprised that openly gay athletes are a big deal. Have winter sports historically been a hot point discrimination and homophobia?

Football, basketball , wrestling -- I get it, but winter Olympics? The winter sports have a bunch of judged sports and luge doubles.

holy shit! Norway has a MASSIVE advantage in skis for cross country events. The anchor leg Norwegian in the 4x10k took off on the downhill. WTF?

Back