Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

This Canadian women's curling team is just brutal. Holy shit, it's embarrassing.

Mikaela wins Gold in GS.

Last edited:
My country rules speed skating.
Not too bad to be third with medals with a 18 million people nation.

Nathan Chen has been a bust.

Haven't watched much yet but Howell is a hometown girl so I'll watch the slopestyle tonight.

Cool story in womens super g. Girl is a stud at snowboard gs but just won the skiing super g lol. Pretty crazy

Cool story in womens super g. Girl is a stud at snowboard gs but just won the skiing super g lol. Pretty crazy

Not only is she a snowboarder, but she borrowed Mikaela Shiffrin's ski's for the event...LOL

From CBS Sports:

Ester Ledecka of the Czech Republic, who was borrowing Mikaela Shiffrin's skis for the race, stunned the field and stole the gold. Ledecka's win might wind up being the most shocking result of these Olympics, considering her primary event doesn't even involve skiing: Ledecka will compete next week in snowboard parallel giant slalom.

y2bfsobmwynltg6wy9tq.gif

Jeremy Lin had a great routine. Too bad it was too late

Not only is she a snowboarder, but she borrowed Mikaela Shiffrin's ski's for the event...LOL

From CBS Sports:

Ester Ledecka of the Czech Republic, who was borrowing Mikaela Shiffrin's skis for the race, stunned the field and stole the gold. Ledecka's win might wind up being the most shocking result of these Olympics, considering her primary event doesn't even involve skiing: Ledecka will compete next week in snowboard parallel giant slalom.

Sounds like WADA needs to test those skis.

I'm only half kidding.

Russians - errr, I mean OAR - are rolling over the US.

Could they possibly pronounce Slovenia as "Slov-eh-nia" instead of "Slov-eee-nia" ?? Could a brotha' get a proper pronunciation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back