Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

Eat a big bag of shit you Russian cheaters!

So did anyone else not watch a single event?

Tried to but curling was always on. So other than a few hockey games i couldnt. I hate curling more than i hate golf, football or seeing the spelling bee on a sport channel.

I wonder how much of you are salty because my country won Olympic Ice Hockey for once.

I bet all your excuses will be 'oh, they cheat so much - they should be banned!'.

I know we are at the Winter Olympics, but this is for the Summer Olympics. We have had athletes who have got caught, but I wonder if there is such a country who have had more athletes test positive than us?
lance-armstrong.png

You can all act like you have morals and complain about doping, yet you forget your own country's (mostly USA) history of doping. How sad.

Our athletes have tested clean and negative for any PEDs, yet you still complain - lol.

I like USA, but you guys have such double-standards and most of you are fixated on other country's PED history, rather than your own.

Truth hurts and it should.

I wonder how much of you are salty because my country won Olympic Ice Hockey for once.

I bet all your excuses will be 'oh, they cheat so much - they should be banned!'.

I know we are at the Winter Olympics, but this is for the Summer Olympics. We have had athletes who have got caught, but I wonder if there is such a country who have had more athletes test positive than us?
lance-armstrong.png

You can all act like you have morals and complain about doping, yet you forget your own country's (mostly USA) history of doping. How sad.

Our athletes have tested clean and negative for any PEDs, yet you still complain - lol.

I like USA, but you guys have such double-standards and most of you are fixated on other country's PED history, rather than your own.

images

images

So did anyone else not watch a single event?

I watched the following events:

Women and Men Halfpipe snowboard to see Chloe Kim and Shaun White win OGM
A couple of the Women's skiing events

Most of the other events I only watched potions. The Ladies long Program in Figure Skating was intense between the two Russians.

Now we'll forget about most of these sports until the next Olympics.

lance-armstrong.png

You are cheating pieces of shit who perpetrated the greatest doping scandal in the history of Olympic sport.

The USA has never perpetrated anything close to that despite our rich doping history.

lance-armstrong.png

Lol Russia only won Hockey cuz the NHL didn't take an olympic break. It was basically the KHL all stars versus a bunch of college kids, congrats.

Oh, lest we forget, the Russians didn't just taint Sochi on this massive scale:
Russian state doped more than 1,000 athletes and corrupted London 2012
Then there's the fact that it feels like every major Russian professional athlete and their mom in the last five years is getting busted for the same drugs we're seeing in these state-sponsored doping scandals (ex. Sharapova and her Meldonium).

Russia is a scourge and a joke on the international sporting stage, right now, and they deserve it. LOL at trying to equate that to Americans by virtue of statistics drawn from data that don't even bear on the present century.

\LOL at trying to equate that to Americans by virtue of statistics drawn from data that don't even bear on the present century.

How about Nike then. THey've done two organized doping programs since 1980 + moved the top sprinters to the "Santa Monica Track Club" to be just outside the OOC testing radius.

NIKE-CLASSIC-CORTEZ-VARSITY-RED-ROYAL-4-700x468.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

SMTC-Documentary-Main.jpg

Back