Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
No question best prime minister we have had

Without him we would have folded and never been an a close friend to usa

Fdr Churchill were a good team

Any other person ruling in 1939 _40 would have folded uk

Winston Churchill was just a tad more badass than any pinko polio victim.

If the movie The Darkest Hour is accurate then he is a fkn beast legend.

th

He was an anti gun piece of shit, then the US had to ship them guns by small boats to defend against the Nazi invasion.

He was an anti gun piece of shit, then the US had to ship them guns by small boats to defend against the Nazi invasion.

He was anti gun but pro big boat. Sent countless men to their deaths in order to protect precious capital ships at Gallipoli. As a fan of the eastern Romans it hurts me they didn’t just Zerg rush Constantinople, letting the mines take what old ships they may.

the germans asked the english for a truce many, many times. but churchill wanted to war with germany, because he was afraid that the rising german nation would take over europe. on the other hand, i also can't blame churchill for not believing hitler because he betrayed chamberlain during the munich pact. interestingly, when you agree with the majority of terms your opponent proposes, you lose their respect, and so hitler came to have zero respect for him, and viewed the english as pushovers. that's why he didn't believe churchill that if the germans did invade poland, they in fact would go to war. well, churchill was being serious, and thus we had world war II.

Last edited:
I once read that Hitler asked Britain to join him as he really liked the people and how Britain amassed an empire. He said Britain could keep and rule it's empire while Germany would rule the rest of the world.

Britain survived the war because of Churchill, the RAF in the Battle of Britain, and America. England was on it's knees and stayed like that for quite some time afterwards.

I see some of Churchill's speeches sometimes and it brings tears to my eyes. He was flawed like everyone else and he was definitely stuck in the past, but he could keep the people believing in Britain, he was a great orator. I think he was the greatest Englishmen ever.
The previous PM was a wanker and weak.
He also was spot on in his talk on Islam.

Dude escaped a prison behind enemy lines, hid out and snuck back to British controlled territory. FDR was more of a philanderer, for what it's worth.

I once read that Hitler asked Britain to join him as he really liked the people and how Britain amassed an empire. He said Britain could keep and rule it's empire while Germany would rule the rest of the world.

Britain survived the war because of Churchill, the RAF in the Battle of Britain, and America. England was on it's knees and stayed like that for quite some time afterwards.

I see some of Churchill's speeches sometimes and it brings tears to my eyes. He was flawed like everyone else and he was definitely stuck in the past, but he could keep the people believing in Britain, he was a great orator. I think he was the greatest Englishmen ever.
The previous PM was a wanker and weak.
He also was spot on in his talk on Islam.

Just curious, do you know who Frank Whittle is?

Back