Winning MS600:initial review

Is the bgl3 the lace up version of the bgv9??? If so, thats not a sparring glove, those are just for bag/pads so they are denser. I have bgv9s and love them but even fairtex says to not use them for sparring.

They are advertised as lace sparring gloves but they are as hard as my bgv9's, I might send muaythai-fighting.com a email and see what they say, gutted about them but sounds like a good enough excuse to get some winnings, the price on that website you mentioned are amazing compared to any other UK source

Ok I see, yes the fairtex "sparring" gloves are not good. Bgl3 and bgv5. The bgv5 may be one of the worst gloves available and I'm a fairtex fan.

BGL3 are actually often advertised by retailers as being sparring gloves, though they obviously are not.

Lemarr MKIIs have the same cut as the BGL3/BGV9 but much softer padding which absorbs much more shock. Arent as well made though and suffer from quality control issues

BGL3 are actually often advertised by retailers as being sparring gloves, though they obviously are not.

Lemarr MKIIs have the same cut as the BGL3/BGV9 but much softer padding which absorbs much more shock. Arent as well made though and suffer from quality control issues

Doh! I should of probably come on here for advice before I got them! Shame. Thanks for the info tho :)

Sorry, my mistake there. I meant BGL7, not BGL3. The BGL7 is the lace up version of BGV9. BGL3 have softer padding and are well reviewed, they look good quality to me.

BGL 7 are a joke, they are suitable for a bagwork only, but who would get lace-up for a bagwork if he can have identical velcro BGV9? None is my taste though.

BGL3 are meant to be softer, I am surprised they feel dense... this is very strange... Maybe the merchant sent a wrong model..

Yeah I have the BGV5 (which I don't particularly like so never use) but the padding is much softer on them than my new bgl3, I heard really good things about the lace up version and wanted a sparring glove so I got them but after a month of use the padding is very simular to my bgv9, I think I might have the wrong type, strange though because they were made to order :-/

Yes no probs, this has the Bgv9. In 12 and 16, the bgl3 and the BGV5. The bgl3 definitely look more like the BGV5 but they are honestly like rocks, the lace ones are 14oz.

JJy5gvB.jpg

I think I might have the wrong type, strange though because they were made to order :-/

Welp those are definitely BGL3s. Thanks for the pic

Back