Winning MS-600 Professional Gloves Review w/ Photos.

beautiful gloves man.

im in the market for gloves too, i think ill most likely pick up those Rivals you have shown there :)

cant afford those winnings!! but they look amazing. i hope they impress you even more in training

You'll love the Rivals. Check out the padding in those side photos on the Rivals.

:icon_chee

Thanks a lot ECS. Probably the best preliminary review anyone has ever had on Winning.

Congratulation. Please follow up at some point down the road if you end up using them regularly.

I guess gloves in this price range end up rather impossible to justify from a price/performance point of view. As with so many other things the law of diminishing returns sets in and it becomes a matter of whether or not you just want to own it anyway.

Winning gloves were always quite handsome - I especially like the look of the white and the blue ones.

Great review, great read, plus interesting insight on "glove buying motivation and psychology." All of that aside those are beautiful gloves, congrats. Let us know what you think a few months from now....

Nice review man. I just got my Winning 60z training gloves a couple weeks ago. I was using them before I did a review on them but your review pretty much covers everything mine would.

I am pleased to hear that people found the review informative. Thanks!

Could you do a follow up and post some new pictures? Would love to see what they look like now. I plan on buying some white Winning gloves but I want to see what they'll look like after a few months. :icon_lol:

I might go on holiday to Japan soon. You think Winning gloves are cheaper there than ordering online?

Back