Winning MS-300 size question

Kick_@ss_Seabass

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi Sherbros,

I have an itch for new gloves and the Winning MS-300 (pro fight glove 10oz) is calling my name.

I have long fingers and I have lots of problem finding gloves that fits properly. As an example, C17 in 16oz are a bit too short for my liking.

So, to all of you gear whores who have the MS-300, how long is the finger pocket in those gloves ? Should I stick with regular Winning for bags and pads or the MS-309 will be good and last a long time ?

Thanks guys.

My middle finger measures about 4 inches from the top of the knuckle and will lightly press into the bottom of the finger compartment. Other fingers sit perfectly and aren’t pushing through the hand compartment.

I used mine for the bags and pads and they held up for years before I finally decided to retire them. I could still use them on the pads but putting multiple rounds on the heavy bag at this point is probably asking for too much.

My middle finger measures about 4 inches from the top of the knuckle and will lightly press into the bottom of the finger compartment. Other fingers sit perfectly and aren’t pushing through the hand compartment.

I used mine for the bags and pads and they held up for years before I finally decided to retire them. I could still use them on the pads but putting multiple rounds on the heavy bag at this point is probably asking for too much.

Would those MS300s still be usable for intense heavybag sessions if you were to use Winning NG2s in them?

Would those MS300s still be usable for intense heavybag sessions if you were to use Winning NG2s in them?

I actually own a pair of the NG2s that I never use so I can give this a try this week and get back to you on it, but I'm pretty positive it would work well.

I actually own a pair of the NG2s that I never use so I can give this a try this week and get back to you on it, but I'm pretty positive it would work well.

Sounds good.

I ask this because this has been my favorite combo for the heavybag since 2014.

At this point, the gloves alone for the heavybag aren't protective enough for me (heavyweight here) if I go full power for more than a few rounds, but they perform just as well (or better) as brand new whenever I use the NG2s with them.

I can bang away full power for 10 rounds with absolutely no issues.

Hi Sherbros,

I have an itch for new gloves and the Winning MS-300 (pro fight glove 10oz) is calling my name.

I have long fingers and I have lots of problem finding gloves that fits properly. As an example, C17 in 16oz are a bit too short for my liking.

So, to all of you gear whores who have the MS-300, how long is the finger pocket in those gloves ? Should I stick with regular Winning for bags and pads or the MS-309 will be good and last a long time ?

Thanks guys.
I have longer fingers myself (the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger is 8 inches, and my palm base to the tip of my thumb is 5.5 inches). For this reason alone, I have been unable to use a number of pair of gloves. With the MS-300, my hands fit just perfectly (in fact, they are one--if not "THE"--most comfortable pair of gloves I have ever used). In addition, I am still able to use them on the heavy bag without any issues after 3+ years of rotational use. I'm quite confident that if you choose to get yourself a pair, you will have no regrets at all.

I have longer fingers myself (the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger is 8 inches, and my palm base to the tip of my thumb is 5.5 inches). For this reason alone, I have been unable to use a number of pair of gloves. With the MS-300, my hands fit just perfectly (in fact, they are one--if not "THE"--most comfortable pair of gloves I have ever used). In addition, I am still able to use them on the heavy bag without any issues after 3+ years of rotational use. I'm quite confident that if you choose to get yourself a pair, you will have no regrets at all.

That's great news. Thank a lot.

Back