Winning Gloves Stuck in Customs

Alvarez8806

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with their Winning Gloves being stuck in customs at the CHICAGO IL (USPS) ISC??

I got my FG 2900 fine and fast. you're unlucky man.

Youre lucky, In Turkey you can not order anything which is more than 100 dollars; if you do you have to pay 20% percent extra, wait at least a month extra and go to the customs at least 2 times which is far from the city center. And in Turkmenistan, the country I live now, ordering something from the internet is not invented yet

Youre lucky, In Turkey you can not order anything which is more than 100 dollars; if you do you have to pay 20% percent extra, wait at least a month extra and go to the customs at least 2 times which is far from the city center. And in Turkmenistan, the country I live now, ordering something from the internet is not invented yet

Wow you really put things into perspective for me. Now I feel like an impatient prick lol. I guess I can wait it out

@Alvarez8806 what ended up happening with your Winning gloves? I have a Winning rib protector at Chicago ISC right now. Been there for a few days...

Youre lucky, In Turkey you can not order anything which is more than 100 dollars; if you do you have to pay 20% percent extra, wait at least a month extra and go to the customs at least 2 times which is far from the city center.
Same is basically true if you're in the UK and buy from America; takes ages and normally get hit by a big customs fee

Nevermind. Just got notification that the rib protector arrived at my local post office.

And they were delivered.

For future reference (to those who might search forums for 'customs'): it was 'inbound into customs' for a few days. And then out of nowhere was at my local post office and delivered today (1/5/2017).

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 12.08.16 PM.png

Back