Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll closes in FIVE minutes, so be sure to get your votes in if you haven't already. Thank you to everyone who has already voted.

To the participants, I'm covering two live events tonight (WBKFF and LFA) so I'm not 100% if I'll post the results tonight or if it will have to wait until the morning.

The poll closes in FIVE minutes, so be sure to get your votes in if you haven't already. Thank you to everyone who has already voted.

To the participants, I'm covering two live events tonight (WBKFF and LFA) so I'm not 100% if I'll post the results tonight or if it will have to wait until the morning.

OK ty.

1) 1 - @Ottawaguy, 148 votes

Holy hell that one was impressive!!
Lando-after-party.png

OK @Buff can you explain this? DC/BB making out? BB's hot testicles kissing? IDK.

VPi2efs.jpg

Number (12) looks like the sheriff from Squidbillies :)images.jpg

It's time!

1st Place) $30 Amazon eGift card
2nd Place) $20 Amazon eGift card
3rd Place) $10 Amazon eGift card

OUR WINNER IS @bigwaverider!!! Winner of the first round, and took second in the final round to win it all!

Rankings are in! The 2018 MS Paint Contest was a two round contest. These final scores below are the combined scores of this round and the last round, with each round's vote tally separated. I will contact the top three contestants to give you each your prizes, and your work will soon be featured on the main page and our social media.

2018 Sherdog MS Paint Contest FINAL RESULTS

1st) @bigwaverider - R1 98, R2 130, Total 228 votes
2nd) @Ottawaguy - R1 38, R2 148, Total 186 votes
3rd) @in the liver - R1 79, R2 105, Total 184 votes
4th) @TCE - R1 41, R2 123, Total 164 votes
5th) @jei - R1 65, R2 66, Total 131 votes
6th) @Myrddin Wild - R1 51, R2 52, Total 103 votes
7th) @franquito - R1 36, R2 58, Total 94 votes
8th) @Moral Victory - R1 91, R2 0, Total 91 votes
T-9th) @F0od - R1 52, R2 27, Total 79 votes
T-9th) @ZOD66 - R1 44, R2 35, Total 79 votes
11th) @HughPhug - R1 68, R2 0, Total 68 votes
12th) @Slobodan - R1 42, R2 17, Total 59 votes
13th) @IAC - R1 58, R2 0, Total 58 votes
14th) @Fedor's NO.1 Fan - R1 52, R2 0, Total 52 votes
15th) @ItsKYRO - R1 50, R2 0, Total 50 votes
16th) @Abazzdeboom - R1 49, R2 0, Total 49 votes
17th) @Buff - R1 38, R2 5, Total 43 votes
18th) @dembones22 - R1 41, R2 0, Total 41 votes
19th) @JohnMandick - R1 30, R2 9, Total 39 votes
20th) @BenjaminDuffy - R1 37, R2 0, Total 37 votes
21st) @Whoa Nelly - R1 23, R2 0, Total 37 votes
22nd) @Cowboy Cerroliveira - R1 0, R2 0, Total 0 votes

Most improved: @Ottawaguy, placed in a tie for 16th in the first round, and then won the final round to capture second place!

Sherdog Television Championship
Rules: The loser has to post an active play-by-play thread of one episode of The Kardashians and one episode of Siesta Key. The loser also has to draw an MS Paint version of the winner's avatar receiving the Television Championship award.
1) @jei - 131 votes
2) @Myrddin Wild - 103 votes

Interestingly enough, both jei and Myrddin improved their vote total by one from round 1 to round 2: 65 to 66, and 51 to 52, respectively.

Finished a rough week just in time to vote.
@ZOD66 you got one of my votes, but I'm not quite sure what this is referencing. Mortal Kombat?

Good contest all.
I would ride with you guys into the mists of Avalon on majestic steeds.

Congrats to all the winners!

Mahalo for running the show @jei. Seemed seamless to me but I really didn't do much.

That comeback from @Ottawaguy is the stuff of legends!! Will be talked about for generations to come.
@in the liver maintained his 3rd place from last round to secure a final 3rd place in the rankings.
The Television Championship between @jei and @Myrddin Wild was quite the battle. The difference in votes was the same for the first as well as the second round. An epic battle and although it's over, I don't feel it's over. :D
@TCE makes his return at a "respeckable" 4th overall.
Was surprised NOT to see @Moral Victory this round. He did so well in the first round.
Glad @F0od was in the second round. His Just Bleed Guy from the first round was one of the most epic MS Paint Characters ever. And he won @Ottawaguy's 9th place ribbon!!

eb7AIHv.png

Finished a rough week just in time to vote.
@ZOD66 you got one of my votes, but I'm not quite sure what this is referencing. Mortal Kombat?

Good contest all.
I would ride with you guys into the mists of Avalon on majestic steeds.

Yours #6 and @TCE's #5 were the most talked about shoops/Paints. No one even mentioned mine in the first or seconds round.

Nice having you aboard. Almost thinking of doing an ISL for UFC 231 and 232.

Voter suppresion and gerrymandering confirmed. I demand a recount.

See how well you did! Like I said you can soar with eagles!! I watched you being hatched and then flying in the clouds!! I'm glad when I saw the elephant and the man that I didn't smesh your egg.

Very nice indeed!

I started buying vinyl again last year. I still had a few dozens from way back when, but i got a new bluetooth turntable so I’m indulging. Just bought this one a few weeks back.

View attachment 468765
Dude you won that round! What the fuck, that wasn't part of the game, to actually win something

I feel like I don't know you any more!

Fucking awesome paint man, hands down the best of the bunch

Dude you won that round! What the fuck, that wasn't part of the game, to actually win something

I feel like I don't know you any more!

Fucking awesome paint man, hands down the best of the bunch
I am now in strange and unfamiliar territory. Gloating Signature incoming.

Congrats @bigwaverider ! Nicely done once again!

@in the liver Holy crap only 2 points away. Looks like my voter suppression did pay off after all.

Looking forward to @Myrddin Wild ’s epic play by play of the Kardashians, and rendition of the crowning of @jei as TV champ.

Back