Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 and 5 are in a tight race!

An episode of Kardashians and an episode of Fiesta Key or whatever it's called? Alright, but the active PBP the most important part, I can set the thread up when it comes time. We need to have live looks into our pain, whomever it is.

And having to draw the other person's avatar in paint winning the award is the piece de resistance, I love it.
Was there a large variance between our paints after the first day of voting or was it close?

I'm assuming you saw how the voting was going before we started arranging this bet?
I actually didn't see how voting was going until last night.
...& since you know which one mine is, that would make this a suckers bet for me if a large variance was all ready established by then. :sniper:

lEWtAeg.gif

If it was anywhere close at that time, then I'm in.

Last edited:
Was there a large variance between our paints after the first day of voting or was it close?

I'm assuming you saw how the voting was going before we started arranging this bet?
I actually didn't see how voting was going until last night.
...& since you know which one mine is, that would make this a suckers bet for me if a large variance was all ready established by then. :sniper:

lEWtAeg.gif

If it was anywhere close at that time, then I'm in.
I have no idea how the voting is going, I don't remember which entry was yours and in good faith I didn't look back to see which entry it was before agreeing to the contest. I still haven't checked. I thought that would at least make it a little more fair.

Im actually surprised i got any votes at all... I thought I was just inebriated when i made it but actually i also had food poisoning which was awesome fun...

Im actually surprised i got any votes at all... I thought I was just inebriated when i made it but actually i also had food poisoning which was awesome fun...
Ok, every girl that bails on a date.

Still lol'ing bruv.
Vagif Sagdiyev is GOAT

Can you guys vote? Pick your top 3. Mahalo nui loa.

3 and 5 are in a tight race!

As tight as Kanani's puanani.

poor buff...

I'm taking back my votes and voting for this. Seriously, it gave me a good laugh.

:D

Last edited:
I can only see from #1 to #12. WHere's the rest?

1 and 2 are hilarous, fuck

thanks to everyone who contributed

I have no idea how the voting is going, I don't remember which entry was yours and in good faith I didn't look back to see which entry it was before agreeing to the contest. I still haven't checked. I thought that would at least make it a little more fair.

Perfect!

Teh Television Champion will be crowned Tonight!!!

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back