Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kudos to you guys, i don't see how you can draw in paint. Every time i tried to draw something simple it looked like i did it while driving a school bus down a rocky cliff.

Kudos to you guys, i don't see how you can draw in paint. Every time i tried to draw something simple it looked like i did it while driving a school bus down a rocky cliff.
That's my favorite part! Looking at what I drew and thinking to myself "how old am I?"

Thx brah. :-D

Why? What's wrong? We can discuss it here or you can send me and @jei a group PM and we can talk there if you see something messed up.

Because i started off really high and im just getting lower as time goes on Dx

i-voted-sticker.jpg

jasckonfire-voting.gif

haha. so true. I spent hours on one and it looked like a monkey drew it. This elephant would win the contest.

One or 2 episodes sounds torturous enough to me :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek: I like the detailed breakdown idea as well :p How about the loser has to pick 2 episodes between the 2 mentioned here & do a paint of the winner'z avi winning the television award :D

I haven't even had a chance to vote yet, so I haven't seen how it's going.
An episode of Kardashians and an episode of Fiesta Key or whatever it's called? Alright, but the active PBP the most important part, I can set the thread up when it comes time. We need to have live looks into our pain, whomever it is.

And having to draw the other person's avatar in paint winning the award is the piece de resistance, I love it.

I went head to head against @Wadtucket in a previous Paint competition, and some of us drew the faceoff images of our avatars competing.

jx wad.png

I think I lost, I can't even remember.

This was his avatar, I'm pretty sure:

giphy.gif

no.love for number 8 ?
5 is amazing though

haha. so true. I spent hours on one and it looked like a monkey drew it. This elephant would win the contest.

I kept thinking I was being trolled in the video. Then i was hoping i was being trolled. Now i'm just trying to accept i'm a total hack and that elephant would artistically smesh me.

Attachments

• jei-slaps-wadtucket.gif
    jei-slaps-wadtucket.gif
    277.2 KB · Views: 328
  • wadtucket-slaps-jei.gif
    wadtucket-slaps-jei.gif
    314.4 KB · Views: 328
Back