Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my God!!!
12 is hilarious!
Watching DC's corner men trying to peel him on PPV had me cringing HAHA!

It's on!!! Television championship. Winner takes all between me & Jei. :p
Game on. What are our terms? @Ottawaguy says we have to watch a whole season of Kardashians. Yeesh. I don't wanna die.

I'd counter that with a live recap thread, where the loser has to post a live play-by-play of....

Siesta Key, a reality show about spoiled rich kids in Florida. Not a whole season, that's harsh since wikipedia says it had 18(!?) episodes, but at least several and we can decide on how many.

As always lads yous all rock but to pick just three I've to go with #1 #3 #5.<{Heymansnicker}>
Again brilliant job all☘️<mma4>

Who else has a side bet going, a one-on-one vs another shooper?

Awesome work guys... hard just to pick three.

<mma4><5><Goldie11>

Glad To have 3 votes.
Awesome contest, fortunatelly greenly highlighted for all to see.

Who else has a side bet going, a one-on-one vs another shooper?

I fight everyone at once.

Eoa1kA0.gif

Loser must watch an entire season of Kardashians.
4IWGWCB.gif

Game on. What are our terms? @Ottawaguy says we have to watch a whole season of Kardashians. Yeesh. I don't wanna die.

I'd counter that with a live recap thread, where the loser has to post a live play-by-play of....

Siesta Key, a reality show about spoiled rich kids in Florida. Not a whole season, that's harsh since wikipedia says it had 18(!?) episodes, but at least several and we can decide on how many.
One or 2 episodes sounds torturous enough to me :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek: I like the detailed breakdown idea as well :p How about the loser has to pick 2 episodes between the 2 mentioned here & do a paint of the winner'z avi winning the television award :D

I haven't even had a chance to vote yet, so I haven't seen how it's going.

Back