Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i changed my mind, i wanna be the peoples champ champ

We will be having ISL next and NGS after. Perhaps you can be a People's Champ Champ then. Should be easy. All you have to do is declare it :).

im basically declaring myself the peoples champ right now in light of this scandalous vote rigging

I made you a People's Eyebrow gif. (that's The Rock's actual eyebrow and eyeballl. See spoiler)

C5rhKU9WYAEQP5d.jpg-large.jpg

in-the-liver-peoples-eyebrow-gif.467481

Attachments

• in-the-liver-peoples-eyebrow.gif
    in-the-liver-peoples-eyebrow.gif
    79.9 KB · Views: 203
Hahaha i love it

Make it your AV :)

Yeah, my 9th place ribbon would feel a bit more secure with him out of the way.

Damn I feel so powerful. I am like the Dana White of Shoop belts. I can hand em out, strip people, and make interim champs at will. Next step is snow in my driveway.

Your a beast at Shooping bruv!! LMFAO.

I send love to all you master MS paint warriors! You guys are all awesome.

Mahalo brother. :D

#1 is really pulling ahead. im just gonna go take a look at the rules again and see if i can get it out of here

Make it your AV :)

Damn I feel so powerful. I am like the Dana White of Shoop belts. I can hand em out, strip people, and make interim champs at will. Next step is snow in my driveway.

Mahalo brother. :D

i dont think i can change it while yellow-carded thusly

i got that yellow card because all of the votes i received in the last round were actually just from my own alternate accounts

I was training with Gan McGee AND Wes Sims for this contest, you guys are lucky I wore my sunglasses indoors and burst my stomach open a week out from the event

#7 is neither shell nor egg, but i'm gonna crush it like a chicken

These words are an inspiration to us all. This man is a new Aristotle. May have to give him a 15% off Reebok coupon.

You would make a great People's Champ. Maybe I will make a gif for your championship too. We will have 1st, 2nd, 3rd of course. And we have to add an award for @Ottawaguy, an award for the Television Championship between @Myrddin Wild and @jei, and now a People's Champ for you. The rest should get Participation Awards at the very least. Remember we are all winners!! 12 of the Elite of the Elite!!

5afc19c08d461b399cc3f02041272eb7.jpg

Vote for which ones you think are best. Use your own criteria.

200w.gif
It's on!!! Television championship. Winner takes all between me & Jei. :p

I was training with Gan McGee AND Wes Sims for this contest, you guys are lucky I wore my sunglasses indoors and burst my stomach open a week out from the event

Tito fought with a cracked skull. Tyson fought with a broken back - SPINAL TOO!!

Back