Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8cdnkxK.gif

Good work lads, if I had entered I was gonna do Lewis as Godzilla with big swinging flaming bollocks and a tiny DC with a sling shot about to take him out.

Love number 1, it's a bold move ignoring the main event and still coming up with something so dope

Good work lads, if I had entered I was gonna do Lewis as Godzilla with big swinging flaming bollocks and a tiny DC with a sling shot about to take him out.

Love number 1, it's a bold move ignoring the main event and still coming up with something so dope

there is a lot of gold in them thar' paints. so many nice ones.

Awesome work boys, lmao as usual.

I'll throw my hat in the ring on the next one, looks like a lot of fun.

Nice one lads, props to whoever did #1 for a bold concept and great execution. Yall gonna lose to me tho, fuck it

nate-diaz-finger.png

Legit lolz with #5!

Bonus material bump

0AF34946-BA85-49D0-B726-576D3700AA45.png

Nice one lads, props to whoever did #1 for a bold concept and great execution. Yall gonna lose to me tho, fuck it

nate-diaz-finger.png
You're lucky I had most of my body removed below the neck and couldn't compete else I'd be in yo ass right now

No homo

Maybe just a little

Quite a lot actually

You're lucky I had most of my body removed below the neck and couldn't compete else I'd be in yo ass right now

No homo

Maybe just a little

Quite a lot actually

Nuthin against gay dudes
If yr gay yr gay

...You aint even gay

Sorry but 3 votes isn't enough. So many great entries. Gonna take a while to narrow it down.

Great work everyone

Sorry but 3 votes isn't enough. So many great entries. Gonna take a while to narrow it down.

Great work everyone
Imagine how tough of a choice it would be if we had a full slate of candidates, too.

Back