Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats Joe Rogan getting #MeToo'd by DC as he gives his interview, and them both secretly enjoying it.

It was a drunken and sick fingerpaint on a mobile phone screen. Ive taken easier latin tests.

All that said, i deserved to lose - its woeful. Took hours as well.

Gods recognize gods.

Oh ok, I voted for yours @JohnMandick

12th ey, hope you win next time champ!!

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I was wondering about this. Hell yeah!

<Kpop775>
The event coverage on the main site usually get the top spots, so it was pushed to mid-week so that it wasn't buried by our breakdowns/recaps/etc. of big events.

Anyone can put on a contest at any time as long as it doesn't conflict with the Big 3. We have a rotation - ISL, NGS, Paint, and sometimes special events. We do them when an epic even come up and someone reminds me or I remember to do it.

UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega and UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 looks like it may be good for an ISL.
Looks like potentially great material. Not sure what ISL entails, but i’m down for that, or for another Paint contest if you don’t do ISL. what do you think @jei ?

Looks like potentially great material. Not sure what ISL entails, but i’m down for that, or for another Paint contest if you don’t do ISL. what do you think @jei ?
ISL wins out when it comes to selecting events. I entered ISL once using just Paint and fared surprisingly well, because it was a hilarious idea (to me) and I ran with it. Those that compete in ISL are welcome to submit MS Paint entries but know that it's an uphill battle going against the fire and the fury of Photoshop.

conor sf complete.png

If we're going to run the ISL for 231 and 232, let me know and I'll at minimum help out and if necessary, even run it. Depends on how things all go. @bigwaverider knows what's up so we'll talk about it.

ISL wins out when it comes to selecting events. I entered ISL once using just Paint and fared surprisingly well, because it was a hilarious idea (to me) and I ran with it. Those that compete in ISL are welcome to submit MS Paint entries but know that it's an uphill battle going against the fire and the fury of Photoshop.

View attachment 471067
Sounds great. Count me in either way.

I’m the same way mate, I’m fired up about doing more of these. Last night I made my very first gif shoop. It’s rough around the edges, but now I’ll be the Artem Lobov of animated shoops.

Just a little while back you were hoping to just do well. Now you're gunning to be the next Artem Lobov!! Soaring with eagles brah. Little stubby wings.

artom-loboc-eagle-jpg.471083

They are having a parade for me in Waikiki.

If we're going to run the ISL for 231 and 232, let me know and I'll at minimum help out and if necessary, even run it. Depends on how things all go. @bigwaverider knows what's up so we'll talk about it.

We can pretty much call it "on" for ISL for UFC 231 & 232. I will PM you to work out the details on who is gonna do what. Mahalo for volunteering.

ISL is an anything goes contest. I took it over from @Chuck and @Empty Emp who said that audio shoops aren't allowed. So static images, story-boards, gifs, paint, or w/e can be used.

Attachments

• artom-loboc-eagle.jpg
    artom-loboc-eagle.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 74
Just a little while back you were hoping to just do well. Now you're gunning to be the next Artem Lobov!! Soaring with eagles brah. Little stubby wings.

We can pretty much call it "on" for ISL for UFC 231 & 232. I will PM you to work out the details on who is gonna do what. Mahalo for volunteering.

ISL is an anything goes contest. I took it over from @Chuck and @Empty Emp who said that audio shoops aren't allowed. So static images, story-boards, gifs, paint, or w/e can be used.
Damn straight!

Let’s do this again soon. I’m not getting any younger...

My double yellows stop me from liking things lads, but i can still feel love in my heart

WTH Did you do to get yellow?

I dont even know brother, i think this may be from that time i stomped dillon danis. Inshallah, i will be halal again someday

Its like nate diaz man, im too real for these guys

Was watching those surfers again breh, someone was filming them with a drone

I dont even know brother, i think this may be from that time i stomped dillon danis. Inshallah, i will be halal again someday

Its like nate diaz man, im too real for these guys

Was watching those surfers again breh, someone was filming them with a drone

CBD oil will fix all that.

At first I was like

CC6BA488-A1C8-4BA2-A37B-29C6F5E16CC4.jpeg

Now I’m like

8BB0F678-942E-4B7D-8FFD-93AE8C08D4BF.gif

Back