@Brother Oto'z 's got a new drinking mug

shoop-lando-after-party-shooped-2-ottawaguy-jpg.469739

Attachments

• Shoop Lando-after-party shooped 2 - Ottawaguy.jpg
    Shoop Lando-after-party shooped 2 - Ottawaguy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
you will sign up next time?

Maybe, I've been really busy lately. I think UFC 230 was the first UFC PPV I missed in years. I'm scared to try to make a comeback though because it looks like you guys have been practicing.

@Buff makes a decent Greedo!
I did this shoop as I woke up, & that literally made me LOL.

Congrats bro. Our Brother Rider took teh contest, but you won this round with an outstanding paint & even though the 1st round was combined with this round.... I wanted you to hold dat 1st place trophy that you earned for this roune!!! Well done!

So now... would you be interested in watching an episode of the Cardishianz with me?

Last edited:
I did this shoop as I woke up, & that literally made me LOL.

Congrats bro. Our Brother Rider took teh contest, but you won this round with an outstanding paint & I wanted you to hold dat 1st place trophy!!!

So now... would you be interested in watching an episode of the Cardishianz with me?
I honestly have no clue who the Kardashians are. I picked up that show as I keep hearing the name, but I couldn’t pick any of them in a line up. Sounds like people who made money on drama or something.

I honestly have no clue who the Kardashians are. I picked up that show as I keep hearing the name, but I couldn’t pick any of them in a line up. Sounds like people who made money on drama or something.
I'm so excited to watch an ep & do a detailed breakdown...
{<hhh]

Last edited:
Maybe, I've been really busy lately. I think UFC 230 was the first UFC PPV I missed in years. I'm scared to try to make a comeback though because it looks like you guys have been practicing.

Shook ^

Thanks and thanks for the prizes!!

Anyone know who #11 was?

The names are now on top of their shoops by their shoop number.

@bigwaverider is teh King. I placed second (combined points from the 2 events). Still happy with my comeback!

I got lucky. You did amazing. 2nd Round Ottawaguy is a force to be reckoned with.

Congrats dawg, what can i say about dem skills! Lol im glad i weedled a prize in the end ;p

Turd place aint bad brah.

Thats Joe Rogan getting #MeToo'd by DC as he gives his interview, and them both secretly enjoying it. It was a drunken and sick fingerpaint on a mobile phone screen. Ive taken easier latin tests. All that said, i deserved to lose - its woeful. Took hours as well.

Next time say your prayers and take your vitamins instead of out getting drunk and banged by trannies.

Hush now. It's a thing of rare beauty, would of given it all 3 of my votes if possible. Congrats to everyone participating and to the winners!

Mahalo brah.

Well done @bigwaverider for coming first. Legend. Congrats to @Ottawaguy and @in the liver for coming second and third. Thanks to @jei for setting this up and thanks to the donators. Great stuff everyone. I managed to come in 4th place, boom! haha.

TY and kongerts on 4th!!

I'm so excited to watch an ep & do a detailed breakdown, that I cant even put it into wordz.
{<hhh]

I would never do that. Can't stand TV.

I'll bet you would bump an episode if you lost a bet you agreed to.

How long we gotta wait for another ms paint comp? Got me some bloodlust, i wanna become the rousimar palhares of ms paint

I'm so excited to watch an ep & do a detailed breakdown...
{<hhh]
Let's not get too complicated. Let's say the first episode of each of those series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Siesta Key. And let me know when you plan on it, I'll clear a path so people don't complain.

Let's not get too complicated. Let's say the first episode of each of those series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Siesta Key. And let me know when you plan on it, I'll clear a path so people don't complain.
Lol WaR @Jei

Back