Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn this round brought in everyone's A game. I wish I could go back and redo my entry based on what I see now. Lol
I had the same feeling when seeing some of the shoops. I just completely went in the wrong direction in this round.

<31>

Brock and Shock

NUkMqZn.gif

someone should put one of these as the last frame in the above gif

broken-window-fist-28657258.jpg
USF4E7y.jpg

What happened to this thread, there were templates etc, now its a non-gif pole thread? Full of Gifs?

Plus you cant tell what yer voting on?

Sherdog why you no for Gif Jesus?

WTF?
The templates were bumped down to the 2nd slot.

The contest is non-gif, but the thread is anything goes.

Each contest entry has a number next to it... Vote for the number you like in the poll.

Based on the fact that shoop number 3 is in the lead atm... I think Sherdog is for Gay Jesus.... lol.....

What would it be called? Scared Ngannou? Panicked Ngannou?

someone should put one of these as the last frame in the above gif

broken-window-fist-28657258.jpg
USF4E7y.jpg

I made a couple like that a few days ago but never posted them using the cutout from the emoji. There is one in the spoiler I made with green screen video which looked awesome in video but when you converted it to gif it didnt look so good IMO. Gimme some time and I can add broken glass to the other one.

XJhfnQU.gif

CavHGxJ.gif

Last edited:
I want to take a moment to thank anyone who made templates or helped put this contest together because I had a ton of fun making shoops and the templates save so much time

Oh.my lawd

<Dany07>

Mahalo you.

What happened to this thread, there were templates etc, now its a non-gif pole thread? Full of Gifs?Plus you cant tell what yer voting on?Sherdog why you no for Gif Jesus?WTF?

Templates are in 2nd post. The images in the first post are for the contest. They are numbered so you can vote for your 3 faves. :)

What about than one?

I like it but there are so many good "Happy Cormier" photos from UFC 226. BTW a 2007 white belt account? HOW!!!?

awesomeevery time some whiney little bitch cries about how "Jones is still better than DC" a mod should just delete all responses, post this, and lock the thread :D

I absolutely love that gif of Cormier. Made this version in the spoiler about a week ago and then said to @Buff @LouisBolanos @MacGregor and @Myrddin Wild that I was gonna pre-make it with 2 belts in case he won. Well that worked out perfectly. Then @Lethal made it and official emoji. Had to twist his arm some but he did. It seems like it is really popular. I see it many times in every Jones or DC thread. Very happy with it .

5jhwdKv.gif

lol... that's more contact than was in the fight! <Lmaoo>

<{1-11}>

lol... perfect!!! This will come in very useful up to the buildup of that fight.

haha I tried to use a Patty Cake gif to show little action but there is to much action in it! Such fail.

I want to take a moment to thank anyone who made templates or helped put this contest together because I had a ton of fun making shoops and the templates save so much time

Hey BWR!Just wanted to say thanks for all the organizing of these threads...Also lovin yer Shoop work.We are all having a blast because of you sir :)

Thanks guys appreciate that.

Back