Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm likie 'Why the hell is he posting some teeth on here" then I followed those pics and that's pretty nasty. With all the money he has he shuold get those fixed!

4pXGDRV.png

kB7nugU.gif

Sweet Shoop by @bigGrooverider

Oooh thats a sweet shoop!! BigGrooverRider! I love it!

Once in a lifetime is a timeless piece. Talking heads bless.

Yea man it's way cool. A timeless song for sure. So trying to think of a way to shoop a scene from that video but am coming up blank. Maybe have Stipe in that part where he says "My god what have i done"

3,7,5. In that order.
Props to everyone who contributed.

U6U0jMA.jpg
2eskimo_brothers.jpg

Last edited:
haha first thing that came to mind. you'd be surprised how hard it is to find 3 cuddly eskimos in color so I had to use B&W.
lol I can imagine haha and their whole twitter beef is hilarious itself maybe I'll try my hand and whip something up

In light of the recent horribly entertaining and also sad news of the instagram cat fight, should we put up some Schaub and Dana templates in the second post?

In light of the recent horribly entertaining and also sad news of the instagram cat fight, should we put up some Schaub and Dana templates in the second post?

sure. i just need some. if they get posted, and I am not around, just edit my post. if the 2nd one gets full just put them into the 3rd post.

Super Eskimo Brothers
1KOlk8j.jpg

Last edited:
shoop-ronda-schuab-what-happens-in-vegas-jpg.406277

Schaub Bump

ronda-swimsuit-png.406271

schaub-png.406257

Attachments

• Schaub.png
    Schaub.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Ronda swimsuit.png