Winner fights Mighty Mouse?

Lawson2

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The next season of TUF the winner will fight Mighty Mouse? Did I see that right during UFC 202. That's interesting, they're desperate to find Mighty Mouse a matchup these days. But to be honest I loved the TUF comeback when Serra and Lutter got a title shot when they won. Serra won against GSP in crazy upset and Lutter missed weight against Anderson Silva but Lutter mounted Silva first round and was doing well but he gassed and got triangled. I always thought they should do something like that again. Idk if Mighty Mouse is the answer. But crazier things have actually happened that's what makes this sport great.

More than likely, the winner of this show is getting finished in their fight with MM. But either way, the division will hopefully get a lot of fresh blood (Schnell, Pantoja, Kai Kara, etc.) and we'll get a lot of interesting matchup for the FLW in the future.

If Page wins though..damn.

There's some interesting guys in there. Can any beat mighty mouse? Probably not but the division is terrible so it's a way to add some blood regardless.

Fresh Blood has always came through and surprised. But damn Mighty Mouse is good. Anything can happen in this sport tho. Love the idea

Serra beating GSP is a huge moment in MMA history. I'm surprised they've waited this long to do another winner gets a Shot tuf season.

TUF 4 was epic and revived some careers- Serra, Cote, Lytle, Clementi, Pete Sell, Scott Smith, Lutter.

Should have still booked DJ vs Reis in November

Too risky, imagine if MM injured (for some reason, not necessarily because of Reis) and screws all the TUF schedule

Yea but nobody watches TUF, so they could do it when DJ gets back.

worst grand prize ever.

worst grand prize ever.

LOL - It's definitely bitter sweet. For your prize of winning the show you get a title shot......and get to get beat down horribly in front of millions of people. Congrats! Here's a Harley too.

Well according to Dana they are all very interesting matchups for MM. So I completely believe him.

I think the concept is pretty awesome but I agree they are more than likely to get their shit pushed in by the Mouse

losers fight Rumble
jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Back