Wind River, new film directed by the writer of Sicario and Hell or High Water

You'll have to give me a timestamp, because I just watched that scene again and at the end of the scene she's unconscious on the bed with her pants still on. All the dudes look at her, and then it cuts back to the present day.

She was penetrated if this wasnt answered yet and you have no clue by how many because they are all standing around. Could of just been one but the report said she had multiple cuts inside her vagina

I guess the Korean version I watched was edited then. I like the edit.

As for Olsen, I liked her. I really don't get the criticism. Her character was a wet-behind-the-ears FBI agent. Didn't she play that?

I dont think i would like the edit but idk. Honestly its very quick but it makes his death much more enjoyable. The only thing i would of liked better is if he brought him to the father and gave him him vengence

I dont think i would like the edit but idk. Honestly its very quick but it makes his death much more enjoyable. The only thing i would of liked better is if he brought him to the father and gave him him vengence

I'm sure I'll watch the film again at some point and when I do I'm sure it will be the American version.

It sounds like the difference here is implication vs showing the graphic reality. When I watched it I felt like implication was enough, but I guess I'll need to see both before I can really make a decision on which is more effective.

I guess the Korean version I watched was edited then. I like the edit.

As for Olsen, I liked her. I really don't get the criticism. Her character was a wet-behind-the-ears FBI agent. Didn't she play that?

I think the "out of place" character can be tricky sometimes.

There were a few scenes where that was emphasized so much that it pulled me out of my immersion. Felt more like it was her who didn't belong there instead of the character.

It's a pretty small criticism to say that was the weakest part of a good film though.

good movie better than expected it got snubbed at the Oscars

I enjoyed it but not as much as I expected to. Preferred HOHW. It was quite grim in a good way but a bit flat, I thought.

Back