Willie Nelson being boycotted by MAGAs for endorsing Beto O'Rouke.

Anybody who lives in Texas and follows politics on anything more than a superficial level should know that Nelson has long been an open supporter of Democratic politicians.

photos.medleyphoto.5179527.JPG
Oh, I'm aware. But I'm also aware which party in Texas has been trying to decriminalize weed, and it ain't a coincidence.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I'm over here wodering why this dude calling himself 'Beto' when his name is Robert

You should also wonder why Rafael Edward Cruz goes by Ted Cruz.

Regarding Beto, he group up in El Paso and Beto is a common nickname for Robert in Spanish. He has been called that since he was a toddler.

Do any Sherdoggers participate in boycotts of any kind?
Have boycotted Nike since 91 . Not a member of any boycott group or liaison with others of like mind , I just do it on my own, without any fanfare or publicizing my intention.

I do my best to not buy Chinese made stuff. Sometimes it is impossible, sometimes it isn't . A lot of DIY tools and materials is made in China, but if one is willing to pay slightly more and or look around, there are far superior alternatives. I have bought American made tools, that have only been slightly more (like 2-3 dollars more) than the Chinese equivalent.

I think its because Cruz opponent supports cannabis and not killing innocent men in their own homes....
Seriously Ted Cruz is trying to support the officer that killed the man in his own apartment....
We need to get this crazy motherfuckers out of office.
How do you not blame the pig for gunning down a man in his own home?

"Houston (AP) -- Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas says he wishes Democrats weren't "so quick to always blame the police officer" after challenger Beto O'Rourke suggested that a white officer who shot and killed a black neighbor should be fired.
Cruz told Houston television station KRIV on Saturday that the Sept. 6 shooting of 26-year-old Botham Jean may be something worse than a "horrific misunderstanding" but cautioned against early conclusions."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-quick-to-blame-police-after-dallas-shooting

Have boycotted Nike since 91 . Not a member of any boycott group or liaison with others of like mind , I just do it on my own, without any fanfare or publicizing my intention.

I do my best to not buy Chinese made stuff. Sometimes it is impossible, sometimes it isn't . A lot of DIY tools and materials is made in China, but if one is willing to pay slightly more and or look around, there are far superior alternatives. I have bought American made tools, that have only been slightly more (like 2-3 dollars more) than the Chinese equivalent.
Nike is in your avatar.

Nike is in your avatar.
Oh shit lol, didn't even notice that!
Was planning on changing the Avatar , cause the World Cup has been over for awhile now. Just couldn't think of an appropriate replacement.

Oh shit lol, didn't even notice that!
Was planning on changing the Avatar , cause the World Cup has been over for awhile now. Just couldn't think of an appropriate replacement.
I feel like I made a difference today.

You should also wonder why Rafael Edward Cruz goes by Ted Cruz.

Regarding Beto, he group up in El Paso and Beto is a common nickname for Robert in Spanish. He has been called that since he was a toddler.
Man, I'm going by Beto now

I was just about to post that no one would even give a shit about Nelson today if he didn't smoke weed.
I suppose. He's still one of the best goddamn musicians in American history. His "Stardust" is unsurpassed, nonpareil, and all the greats have done it.

Oh, I'm aware. But I'm also aware which party in Texas has been trying to decriminalize weed, and it ain't a coincidence.

Well if one party wants you in jail and the other doesn't, other issues aren't likely to matter much

Are you under the bizarre impression that the right boycotts more than the left? Boycotts are stupid anyway, but the scoreboard of boycotts isn't close. The left has had a phony boycott of Nike themselves several times but are now fully on board with their sweatshop labor and kangaroo leather just because they gave an ad campaign to some bench warmer. Several fast food chains, attempts to boycott sponsors of shows, boycotting entire states and even the country of Israel. I'm glad you're admitting it's a f@ggy snowflake thing to do, I agree with that, and I'd prefer companies and artists kept their shitty politics to themselves and just do whatever it is I'm supposed to be paying them to do.
What the fuck is wrong with kangaroo leather?

Are you under the bizarre impression that the right boycotts more than the left? Boycotts are stupid anyway, but the scoreboard of boycotts isn't close. The left has had a phony boycott of Nike themselves several times but are now fully on board with their sweatshop labor and kangaroo leather just because they gave an ad campaign to some bench warmer. Several fast food chains, attempts to boycott sponsors of shows, boycotting entire states and even the country of Israel. I'm glad you're admitting it's a f@ggy snowflake thing to do, I agree with that, and I'd prefer companies and artists kept their shitty politics to themselves and just do whatever it is I'm supposed to be paying them to do.
Whats the problem with kangaroo leather

Back