Willie Nelson being boycotted by MAGAs for endorsing Beto O'Rouke.

Lol at that link
You \/\/
giphy.gif

A bunch of those aren't even Americans. And lol st trying to compare a bunch of virtue signaling cuckservatives crying on twitter for boycotts based on hurt feels vs some of those on your list over human rights abuses.

But let's continue the right wing butt hurt boycott tour:

Amazon
Ben and Jerry's
Netflix
Macy's
Nabisco
Pepsi
Anheuser-Busch
Apple

And now Willie Nelson. What a joke.
Nice save. The left has recently boycotted the 2 fast food chains with reputations for the absolute best employee treatment(chik-fil-a and in and out) in the entire industry just for not being democrats. Threatening to boycott sponsors if a show or host isn't taken off the air is a regular thing. They tried to boycott the entire state of NC over tranny bathroom problems ffs.

You wanna maybe provide a link for any of the ones you've listed? I don't recall any of those, and they didn't do any harm to any of those places, so it obviously wasn't any significant boycott.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boycott-retailers-sell-trump-products-2017-1

https://grabyourwallet.org/

Nice save. The left has recently boycotted the 2 fast food chains with reputations for the absolute best employee treatment(chik-fil-a and in and out) in the entire industry just for not being democrats. Threatening to boycott sponsors if a show or host isn't taken off the air is a regular thing. They tried to boycott the entire state of NC over tranny bathroom problems ffs.

You wanna maybe provide a link for any of the ones you've listed? I don't recall any of those, and they didn't do any harm to any of those places, so it obviously wasn't any significant boycott.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boycott-retailers-sell-trump-products-2017-1

https://grabyourwallet.org/

https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-boycott-brands-keurig-nfl-starbucks-2017-11

http://boycottleftwingers.com

https://m.ranker.com/list/trump-supporter-boycott/jacob-shelton

Of course no right wing boycott has a real effect. Fly over state voters dont have enough influence on multinational brands.

If you didn’t know Willie’s politics then you aren’t a real fan. He hasn’t hidden it.

If you didn’t know Willie’s politics then you aren’t a real fan. He hasn’t hidden it.
I've never listened to his music, and yet I could have guessed his reasons. Any cameo he's ever had in a movie or on TV feels like it's been a gag on his fondness for marijuana.

<LikeReally5>

Did you read your own links? Half are companies added to the "support list" and the other half are responses to companies caving to boycotts from the left, and most are tweets from individual people. Nike(who the left has boycotted themselves), Yeti(who retracted their stance) and Dick's are the only ones that had anything behind them.

They know. It's election time. Willy made a political statement. Now a segment of his fanbase are making theirs. Fair play.

<LikeReally5>

Did you read your own links? Half are companies added to the "support list" and the other half are responses to companies caving to boycotts from the left, and most are tweets from individual people. Nike(who the left has boycotted themselves), Yeti(who retracted their stance) and Dick's are the only ones that had anything behind them.

Most right wing boycott attempts are mostly born out of the power progressive ideology has on American arts, entertainment, culture and economics.

Why do you think companies are inclusive in advertising to LGBT, interracial families, immigrants and non-christian religions? Because progressives have much more buying power and thus influence.

Right wing boycotts are typically weak reactions to this progressive influence.

Oh and your list includes a bunch of countries and things in Mexico or the EU. So I doubt you read YOUR source.

<LikeReally5>

But you listed In-N-Out which wasn't boycotted by "the left" and was only suggested by some Democrat in CA that retracted that suggestion two days lateer but I guess that meets your standard for "having anything behind them" or are you just being a hypocrite?

Most right wing boycott attempts are mostly born out of the power progressive ideology has on American arts, entertainment, culture and economics.

Why do you think companies are inclusive in advertising to LGBT, interracial families, immigrants and non-christian religions? Because progressives have much more buying power and thus influence.

Right wing boycotts are typically weak reactions to this progressive influence.
And yet when there are studies supporting the right being more charitable, the old "that's because the right has more money" excuse is tossed around. Ah well.

And yet when there are studies supporting the right being more charitable, the old "that's because the right has more money" excuse is tossed around. Ah well.
Only because it includes donations to their churches.

I hate that every aspect of our lives has been polluted by politics.
If you dig an artist, WTF does it matter who he or she votes for?
Goddamn, put politics aside and just enjoy life a little for fuck sake.

Only because it includes donations to their churches.
Which is still charitable. Also churches (most of them at least) are very charitable by forwarding those donations to the their and other communities. However, that is not my point. My point is the "that's because the right has more money" excused in the face of "the right a bunch of paupers with no spending power" put-down. It's amusing. Much like listening to someone say that Americans have no culture, then go on to complain about how American culture has supplanted certain aspects of foreign cultures.

Which is still charitable. Also churches (most of them at least) are very charitable by forwarding those donations to the their and other communities. However, that is not my point. My point is the "that's because the right has more money" excused in the face of "the right a bunch of paupers with no spending power" put-down. It's amusing.

Who has claimed "the right donates more because they have more money?"

Also what does that have to do with buying power?

Please offer your insight to why advertising is geared towards people more likely to vote progressive than conservative if progressives dont have strong buying power in the US.

So he supports weed.

Willie has been big on that forever.

I don't care what his opinion on things are, just like most starts.

But I'm never smoking weed with Willlie again.

"I always heard that his herb was top shelf
I just could not wait to find out for myself
Don't knock it 'til you tried it, well, I tried it my friend
And I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I learned a hard lesson in a small Texas town
He fired up a fat boy and passed him around
The last words, that I spoke before they tucked me in
Was, I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My parties all over before it begins
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend
But, I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I hopped on his old bus, the honey suckle rose
The party was Vegas it was after the show
Alone in the front lounge with just me and him
With one parting puff grim creeper set in

Now we're passing the guitar and telling good jokes
I know ones a-comin' 'cause I'm smelling smoke
No, I do not partake, I just let it pass by
With a smile on my face and a great contact high

In the fetal position with drool on my chin
I messed up and smoked weed with Willie again"

Read more: Toby Keith - I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I can’t wait to go to a football game in my air Kapernicks, sit my lazy ass down and raise a beer while Willie sings a high as fuck national anthem. After tailgating with my Yeti cooler, of course.

Will be glorious.

Last edited:
Baba O'Reilly > Beta O'Rouke

I am shocked and offended that people are shocked and offended.

Back