Willie Monroe Jr vs Billy Joe Saunders Saturday?

It's Archie (looking) Sharp against some little fat gut with long red socks.

The main event better be worth this trash lead in...

This Hungarian is impressively dreadful.

Does the promoter have a line on Hungarian immigration or something? He's done well plucking the gyms for this talent.

This card so far is a perfect example of why boxing matchmaking is criticised when compared to what the UFC does.
Lots of young undefeated English boxers beating nobodies.

Sharp's from Welling and Pettitt earlier is from Erith, Yarde from Illford and Dubois from Greenwich are all within 5-15 mins of my house so that's all good for SE and E London.

What a total waste of time this undercard is.

Classic Warren.

This card so far is a perfect example of why boxing matchmaking is criticised when compared to what the UFC does.
Lots of young undefeated English boxers beating nobodies.

Sharp's from Welling and Pettitt earlier is from Erith, Yarde from Illford and Dubois from Greenwich are all within 5-15 mins of my house so that's all good for SE and E London.

<{cruzshake}>
Nah, this isn't a card thats being hyped as some super event. This is just a regional card to build local talent. Thats why you watched it for free as opposed to paying 70 bucks or so for UFC.

Should have been watching Smith vs Skoglund ya wags lol.

Nah, this isn't a card thats being hyped as some super event. This is just a regional card to build local talent. Thats why you watched it for free as opposed to paying 70 bucks or so for UFC.

Well for me this is free and has been hyped but I watch BT Sport for football and rugby so they publicise their own events, the UFCs are free (PPVs or fight night or Fight Pass, they're all free) and so is GGG/Canelo (although I need to drink a load of coffee and/or Red Bull) but yeah I see your point from where you are.

If it was a big event it wouldn't be in the Copper Box I guess, although it's a very good venue for this sort of fight.

What a total waste of time this undercard is.

Classic Warren.

Over the course of the night it's great for a TV viewer though. Two cards with interesting fights at the same time, timed to perfection in terms of main events and we have the biggest fight in years coming up. In the words of the alien in explorers 'this is the stuff dreams are made of'

Billie joel sanders run has lacked intrest. this is a step in the right direction should he look impressive.

Billie joel sanders run has lacked intrest. this is a step in the right direction should he look impressive.
You may be right.

He may be crazy but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

I've given up. Red Sox game started, so until the ME is on, I'm done waiting for a good contest.

You may be right.

He may be crazy but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

I can think of a short list of people who get more hate than him for their lack luster title run, perhaps because Billie Joel didn't comes off as an over achiever. he is a world champion in the same way Paulie Malignaggi was champion, or sergio mora.

Back