Willie Monroe Jr vs Billy Joe Saunders Saturday?

Saunders is a buffoon famous for blowing up in weight between fights & generally being a fat fuck; I was ringside the night he beat Chris Eubank Jr (who's massively over-rated, BTW) & he only (just) did that because of the gameplan instilled in him via Jimmy Tibbs, Nigel Benn's old trainer.

Saunders' new trainer is former bodybuilder (& son of Naz trainer Brendan) Dominic Ingle, who, despite lacking Tibbs' acumen & know-how, looks like this at fifty-ish:

DJc0JNEWsAEv1HJ.jpg

Ingle's other charge, Kid Galahad, was caught & banned for several years for steroids (he's coming back soon, he got one of those wonderful "retroactive" bans).

& Saunders suddenly looks like an Adonis, scant months after joining Ingle? Curiouser & curiouser, said Alice...

Anyway, casting potentially libellous assertions aside, though I'm the same ethnicity as Saunders I hope he loses to Monroe. He's shit to watch, talks utter shit & bitched out of the Golovkin fight (the one Brook ended up taking).
Did you do an image search of "Middle Aged man on roids wearing tiny underpants"?

From the same stock as the likes of Tyson Fury, it does not surprise me in the slightest he is a fucking bellend and his kids are as well

Holy fuck, that is some funny shit. Kid's gonna be SUPER butt hurt after his pops gets laid out tomorrow :(

I knew it was on but I'm in the UK so I guess I would, it's got Anthony Yarde and Daniel Dubois fighting too so anyone unhappy about the GGG/Canelo undercard should watch this first.

Saunders is looking ripped a week out from the fight

He was fat as fck for his first defence. Good to see he's taking this fight a bit more serious

Anybody know of a good stream for this fight?

what time does the fight start for someone living on the west coast, pacific time

Anyone picking Monroe for this?

Daniel Dubois-AJ Carter big boys up next.

Back