William Hill bettors know it's rigged

giphy.gif

UFC is scripted, I've seen the dirt sheets.

Also, who?

Sportbet is the place to lose your money on Artem.

Yeah...

Cause a web page on the internet has a serious advantage over my own self when claiming to be an augury.

P.S.

Who the fuck we talkin about ?

LOL... I guess you have to be over 17 yo to know these things

Oh, I thought it was a sports reference or something. Turns out that it's a British betting thing. You could have answered the question instead of mocking it.

would have to be a much, much bigger change than that to be evidence of manipulation... this only means Cub went from a 87.7% likelihood of winning to a 85.4%. Depending on how much money there is, it's possible that a single $20 bet or something could have affected the odds like that.

Pretty easy mistake to assume you're referring to an actual person named William Hill, if you're not from Britain

I will be betting on Artem tonight. Massive underdogs perform very well in the UFC.

Honest question here....

How come the odds on Artem did not change from +400 when Cub's odds changed from -714 to -588?

Alsways there is an equal and opposite reaction? Does this maybe mean they just adjusted the starting line, and it wasn't due to someone betting a large amount on Artem?

Someone made a big bet on Artem... it was probably Conor

People still think Ronda vs Zingano was a legit fight, and not a work o_Oo_O . so yeah could be rigged as f__k.

maybe some gang that fixed that UFC fight with the Korean recently are involved in it again.

People still think Ronda vs Zingano was a legit fight, and not a work o_Oo_O . so yeah could be rigged as f__k.

maybe some gang that fixed that UFC fight with the Korean recently are involved in it again.

Haha, you'd think the crushing losses would quell the idiocy of Ronda haters, but you people hold on to grudges.
Lol, that fight being fixed. Shertards are amusing sometimes.

Back